Oval forearms - reshape?

Hello FISD

Working on my Troopermaster kit, I ended up with a pretty oval opening on the upper end of my forearms. The parts were rounder to begin with, but I have skinny arms so I had to trim quite a bit.

It's difficult to tell from the picture, but perhaps someone has some experience with this: Should I try to reshape the piece for a rounder opening? If so, what's the best way to do it?

One of them is already glued. Will heat, hot water for example, mess up the glue (E6000)?

22285901622_fb480e28b1_b.jpg

Edited by dapradiel

Hello FISD

Working on my Troopermaster kit, I ended up with a pretty oval opening on the upper end of my forearms. The parts were rounder to begin with, but I have skinny arms so I had to trim quite a bit.

It's difficult to tell from the picture, but perhaps someone has some experience with this: Should I try to reshape the piece for a rounder opening? If so, what's the best way to do it?

One of them is already glued. Will heat, hot water for example, mess up the glue (E6000)?

22285901622_fb480e28b1_b.jpg

Looks decent. It's a good shape as the originals were not perfectly rounded at this end either, they were more oval like this.

My forearms look exactly like yours and I didn't cut too much material.

It is a TM Feature, nothing wrong with that.

The openings for your Hands are round and that is the only Thing that matters ...