Gazmosis Retiring - Please stand by on EIB/Centurion Approvals

Darth Aloha

All,

It is with a heavy heart that I announce that Darth Life's hold on Gazmosis' short hairs has become too much for him. Our faithful and intrepid Deployment Officer has retired to tend to other things. He'll still be around on the forums, just not as much. 

Please take a moment to thank Steve for his years of thankless service and dedication. 

The DO position will be filled shortly and we will recommence approvals soon.

Thank you for your patience,

-Eric

Steve, you have an amazing attention to detail and have helped many of us TK's look our best and to that I say thanks. Hopefully this gives you more time to produce more of those awesome holsters.

Steve...  You went above and beyond the call of duty in your role as DO for me personally...  Not only by helping me get to get my badges, but in answering my multiple inane PMs along the way.  To say "Thanks" is quite an understatement, and I am glad to hear that you are going to stick around and provide your insight on the forums.  For this, I salute you! :salute:

This is the first time at the FISD that I wish for a "don't like this" button.

Yery sorry to hear this, Steve - but I try to take the maximum optimism out of the words "He'll still be around on the forums, just not as much."

Long before Steve was handling the taxing duties of DO he was here on the forums daily helping troopers.  As DO he has been attentive, fair, and consistent. Congratulations on your well-earned retirement Steve.  You'll be missed and difficult to replace I am sure.  

Thank you for your service to the detachment, Steve.  I appreciate all your help and guidance along the way.  Without your sage advice, I probably would not have continued on to Centurion.  Best of luck!!

Thank you, Steve, for all you have done for the FISD, and for the troopers that you have shepherded through their builds. 

May your retirement be enjoyable, and we all look forward to your continued advice here, when you can.

:smiley-sw013:

I got my EIB and my centurion badge from you and so I wanna say simply thank you very much, Steve!

You always did your job so meticulously and with so much dedication!  :salute: 

Edited by Captain_Wordo

I hate to see that you are retiring. You have been of invaluable help to many both directly and indirectly. Myself included. I am saddened that I was unable to get my armor done in time to have your critic on it. Glad to hear you will still be able to pop in from time to time though.  Wishing you all the best in your endeavors.

Thank You Sir,

Jc

:salute: