new german armor?

Hi 

my name is Sascha and i am from Germany.

I try to find out wich armor would be best for me, i found a lot of information and i am very insecure about wich armor i should buy.

Mostly the answear is that no advice should be given and that i have to figure it out myself.

I found RS, Tm, AP, MFX and ironMotion.

MFX and ironMotion are the only ones located in Germany, MFX is most of the time not recommended, and ironMotion is very new.

Anybody got a tip for me?

I like to buy it in Germany so i can see the product in real life and it will be fitted to my needs since i am not very good with tools etc.

Thank you for your advice

Sascha

Hey Sascha!

Welcome to the White Zone!

Why don't you take the Chance to introduce yourself a bit more to the rest of us bucketheads?

First of all, think over your Approach to the armor. Not being good with Tools shouldn't be the reaseon not to try to build your armor yourself.

It is not nearly as hard or complicated as you might imagine. Do yourself a favour and build it on your own.

Only this way you will have an armor that fits your Frame and will look good on you.

Having the armor built to your size by another one will only lead to two things:1) It can't fit 100 % like it would fit if you cut and glued all the stuff by yourself and if any changes Need to be made, you Need to pry the armor apart and do it over.

2)  you don't have any idea how the armor is built in the first way and therefore will not bold enough to make alterations yourself.

Coming back to your request:

Troopermaster is the nearest and best of all the suppliers for us Germans (sskunky is the other one if you want to go ROTJ), because both of them are brits,  produce armor for years and are reliable!.

To see his armor contact your local garrison and ask if anybody wears a TM and try to meet him (where do you come from exactly, anyway?).

Or go through all the Centurion applications here on the board to get a Feeling for what to expect.

If there is no Chance for you to see armor in Person, rely on the advice given here on the board. Honest and seasoned members all around.

Some very wise advice from Bone there, Sascha.  I'm not sure what part of the country you are located in, but there are 5 Garrisons in Germany, and hopefully one is located nearby.  I would advise getting in touch with them, and volunteer to be a "handler" at one or more events... this way you can get some advice in person as well as see some quality armor up close.  I am not familiar with the boundaries of the different Garrisons there, but I am sure if you let us know what city/area you are in, someone can put you in touch with the right people.

As far as building your own armor, there are literally thousands of TKs who have built their kit using the advice and instructions from this site.  It seems a little daunting at first, but we are here to help!

Hi

in my opinion you should buy a Ironmotion or troopermaster.

Ironmotion showed their armor on the Norisforcecon and this is a top armor.

Troopermaster is from UK and is known as top Quality.

Does anyone have any information on iron motion armor? This is the first I've heard of it. Thanks much.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi Sascha,

just let me know where you re located in germany.

I am one of the guys from ironMotion.

Nice that word is reaching out and we get a mention here on the board.

The guys are right, building your own Kit is part of the fun in the fandom. You ll know all the procedures and tricks once you ve finished the kit and it will be easy to fix it if it needs maintainance.

We offer a building service aswell, and since you have to come to my house for fitting, its guaranteed that your armor will fit you like a glove.

I am building Troopermaster armor since nearly 3,5 years and i am known for good work.

You should come to a troop in your area and check the different armors, in germany its a lot RS and TM wich are both great, they both have a very good reputation and a lot of fans.

You can check our kit out aswell. Our Webside is not online unfortunately, i think till middle of next week it will go online, but we re on Facebook aswell.

If you like check it out.

-------------

For all my other fellow Troopers, i ll do a thread where you can check out the origins of our Kit and see some pictures, read the history and see some pulling.

For all the sceptics, Paul and me are fine and there is no recasting whatsoever. We talked and changed pictures and we re still doing good buisness, since i am still building his and RS kits aswell.

Sorry Sascha for highjacking your Thread.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 2

A lot of people in Germany wear RS. Just go to a troop (check your garrison) and see all their armour in person.

Best advice - then you can see if you like it or not...

It sounds like he's a builder, making both TM and RS suits for TK in germany.

that's at least what I get from reading the thread here.

am I right?  It's exactly the same kind of thing I do, building for MTK and AP. and ATA.

It sounds like he's a builder, making both TM and RS suits for TK in germany.

that's at least what I get from reading the thread here.

am I right?  It's exactly the same kind of thing I do, building for MTK and AP. and ATA.

Builder AND producer

first he buildet the TM and RS for other people in the mean time he and his friends made their own Molds and Vacc-Table and now they produce their own armor

i Saw it at the Norisforcecon.de and talked with them.

For all the sceptics, Paul ™ and me are fine and there is no recasting whatsoever.

Why has that been up for discussion? Did you get help from him to creat your own armor?

Why has that been up for discussion? Did you get help from him to creat your own armor?

Hi Ryth_

no we did not get help from Paul, but since i have done loads of TM builds over the last years, the first Reaction has been some people screaming RESCAST!!!

• 2 months later...

HI, its not just some parts cast from original, all the parts are cast from an original suit, due to the Tfa premiere, building armor, family, job etc etc i havent got the time to give a statement about the origins etc.

But i ll do as soon as i find the time.

The pics on our webside arent the best actually and let me assure you in real life it really looks the part. :)

You will all see more in 2016 of ironMotion, trust me

HI, its not just some parts cast from original, all the parts are cast from an original suit, due to the Tfa premiere, building armor, family, job etc etc i havent got the time to give a statement about the origins etc.

But i ll do as soon as i find the time.

The pics on our webside arent the best actually and let me assure you in real life it really looks the part. :)

You will all see more in 2016 of ironMotion, trust me

Can't wait to see. Great news that there is another suit cast from original!