Talked my wife into trooping...

Knockerbot

I recently got sandtrooper armor from a member on the boards for my wife. We just need to fit a couple of pieces to her but she's very excited about it. She's also going to make an officer outfit. And probably before I get my TK kit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Gets worse you know, just to warn you.  It was the opposite here, I started then husband mentioned he fancied a scout. Not long after that daughter (who's 18) asked for a snowy. Here we are now with a TK, Scout, Snowy (daughters), Boba (his), Tie Pilot (mine) and a few other home made bits daughter wears like a Leia and a Jawa.

Seem to spend most weekends building or tweaking armour or trooping.  Great fun though!

Gets worse you know, just to warn you. It was the opposite here, I started then husband mentioned he fancied a scout. Not long after that daughter (who's 18) asked for a snowy. Here we are now with a TK, Scout, Snowy (daughters), Boba (his), Tie Pilot (mine) and a few other home made bits daughter wears like a Leia and a Jawa.

Seem to spend most weekends building or tweaking armour or trooping. Great fun though!

I'm good with it. She's asking for Legacy Fem Trooper but I have no idea how to build that lol. I'll have to study more. My next one will be a TFA Snowtrooper

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk