Converted Hasbro or Hyperfirm - need input!

Millar007

Ok, weighing up options! I know E11 isn't required for 501st approval, but while I'm waiting on my armor...damnit I WANT one! ;-)<br>

Narrowed down (don't have time to build myself) to a concerted Hasbro via a local Garrison member on commission, or a B grade hyperfirm. I know one only bounces & the other goes "pew pew pew", but what are thoughts ($ is equivalent) on which is best choice - I'm just doing this to troop and am not super fussed on screen accuracy (please don't stone me!!!)

Hey Jefferson,

I think ultimately it depends on what you intend to do with it and who might borrow your blaster from time to time. (if you let kids hold it for photos)  I've been working on getting all my stuff and bought one of the updated ANH hyperfirms.  Looks sweet and extremely durable.  It is what I'll definitely prefer to troop with, still looking to get a modded hasbro.  If it were me I'd say both :)

Ok, weighing up options! I know E11 isn't required for 501st approval, but while I'm waiting on my armor...damnit I WANT one! ;-)<br>

Narrowed down (don't have time to build myself) to a concerted Hasbro via a local Garrison member on commission, or a B grade hyperfirm. I know one only bounces & the other goes "pew pew pew", but what are thoughts ($ is equivalent) on which is best choice - I'm just doing this to troop and am not super fussed on screen accuracy (please don't stone me!!!)

b grade hyperfirm all day long.

Hyperfirm all the way.

About the only reason you could possibly want the converted Hasbro over the B-grade Hyperfirm is for the "pew pew!" lights and sounds.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I went with the Hyperfirm, and sorry to threadjack but how do you remove the little orbs of buildup? It bothers me seeing all of these imperfections on an otherwise gorgeous weapon.