here we go! ANH Stunt build

Had to retake my pictures due to uploading problems so I decided to fix the shins before. Here is the result, front and back. The shins look about the same height but I'm working on fixing that. They like to fall down a little bit while walking.

740_zpsidxtjnpb.jpg

741_zpspwnp010t.jpg

Edited by conkerreloaded

Had to retake my pictures due to uploading problems so I decided to fix the shins before. Here is the result, front and back. The shins look about the same height but I'm working on fixing that. They like to fall down a little bit while walking.

740_zpsidxtjnpb.jpg

741_zpspwnp010t.jpg

Looks great!

Thanks. Not really. I was able to get them a little lower for those pics. My arms are a little long so I haven't found out how to do actually fix it yet other than pulling them down. Can't close the bicep/forearm gap too mich because of my arm length.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Edited by conkerreloaded

You can spare to drop those biceps still quite a bit. I know you have long arms but looking at that last picture alone. Your right bicep has more than an inch that can be lowered and still be covered by the shoulder bell. You want it a little above the bend in your arm. Then you can set the strapping from bicep to forearm. 

I haven't done any sort of permanent technique right now but I plan on scrapping then to my thighs with snaps and elastic.

What I have right now is the hooks on the shins sloped in to the straps on the top of my boot. It still slides down a smidge but I have large calves so I need to squeeze the shins closed around them. I'm going to mod the snaps and elastic soon.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk