pieces needed for DD blaster help

FirstCoastFett

ok, so I've been off and running with my blaster build, but stuck in a few places. here goes:<br><br>

front sight dimensions: US standard. I've downloaded the sterling pdf provided but I can't decipher the ".02375, etc." I've got a ruler. lol. any way to translate these specs? I am having to build mine from scratch.<br><br>

folding stock detail: looking for metal pieces, rivets, etc to go into the holes to clean up the piece..I'm referring to the holes/pins on the sides where the folding stock would actually "fold". where would I find these? in addition, rear sight pins, rivets, these random pieces I'm having trouble finding suitable replacement pieces.<br><br>

any help to replicate these would be greatly appreciated!

The measurements are easy. That notation means fractions of an inch. Best thing is you can have google do the conversion for you: https://www.google.se/search?q=.02375&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=tLQbVpn0M4GnsgHR0Ki4Bw#q=.02375+inch+in+mm

As for the bits and bobs, you should just take a close look at some real sterlings and use whatever can can get your hands on that looks like the real deal. There's no right or wrong really. Only better options for those who search long enough (or are just lucky).