TK3205 requesting Elite status.[24][AP]

Well,

That's it .. I wanna be the first (and possibly the only one) canadian to get my Elite status! I figure hell, there's so few of us, might as well ask for it now while my armor is all over the place due to my first troop today! :D

Component list includes...

- ANH AP Armor

- Stunt bucket w/ all mods: drilled teeths, painted frown, Runrriott's green lenses, Stomper's hovies, RomFX and fans

- Homemade ribbed neck seal

- Rubber gloves

- Canvas belt

- Left handed holster riveted on snaps inside the belt

- Thermal detonator w/ banker's clip

- Full strapping system

- CABoots

- Metal built blaster w/ resin parts and Saberfreak t-tracks

I've been around here for quite some time and I've posted tens of pictures of my armor to show off the final product and as a helper for newbs with my WIP. I'm probably taking half the gallery disk space on my own :) All pictures below are taken from My Gallery!

You've probably seen it all before but here I go again for my official request of Elite status! The only things that needed to change on it, was the darn side gaps to be closed which I did about 6 months ago and the white straps instead of black for my drop boxes (that I also pulled up closer to the belt).

Stunt Bucket (all pics here)

med_gallery_347_36_3722.jpg med_gallery_347_68_973641.jpg

med_gallery_347_68_443506.jpg med_gallery_347_68_153525.jpg

Armor

med_gallery_347_36_1790.jpg med_gallery_347_126_18352.jpg med_gallery_347_126_33895.jpg

Abs buttons

med_gallery_347_77_87217.jpg

med_gallery_347_77_34779.jpg

Butt separation

med_gallery_347_77_1141.jpg

Thanks Nath, I know you're my biggest blaster fan! LOL ;)

To each his own, you ARE my greeblies official savior!!

WELL DONE!!!!

I think everything looks great Alain. Very nice job man.

So the lenses... what's up with those? What are they made out of? What's the gasket? I love to see how people put lenses together, so it's just a little obsession of mine.

BTW... that is a hell of a blaster man.

One shot that is missing is the rear shot showing the butt split below the belt. One future modification I'd suggest is to shorten the straps on your drop boxes. They should almost touch the belt.

Your almost there Alain.

So the lenses... what's up with those? What are they made out of? What's the gasket? I love to see how people put lenses together, so it's just a little obsession of mine.

I think those are mine... ;)

Gasket idea is cool man, Might have to copy that one.

Yeah, the blaster makes me change out my keyboard every time.

It's also a great time to point out that the shots need to be of you're kit on your body so it's explicit that this is your kit and it's how you roll.

Nice job :)

Thanks Brad! Those are Nathan's awesome lenses! You can read all about how I built them here! ;)

One shot that is missing is the rear shot showing the butt split below the belt. One future modification I'd suggest is to shorten the straps on your drop boxes. They should almost touch the belt.

Your almost there Alain.

Thanks guys!

The first amor shot dates back from last Halloween so I had the drop boxes changed with white straps at this point. Some time ago, I pulled them up just under the ABS belt, you can see that a lot clearer in those 2 last shots which are from yesterday.

As for the back shot, I'll try to put my armor on tonight, and have brand new complete shot of it by my girlfriend.

I'll retake again the drop box, the back shot with the belt, any other things? As both of these things should be ok! ;) Hell, might as well take a whole new set of pics, the gf needs to get used to her new camera ;)

Good to hear Alain - will be cool to start having Elite Stormtroopers in Canada. Thumbs up on leading the way :duim:

Thanks Paul!!

If only I can get my friend to acquire his AP!!! Darn him, he decided to have a tattoo ans he's at 3000$ on it to this day!!! No need to say, that postponed his armor for the time being!!!

Anyway, in the meantime, I'm building my Biker costume and I'm going right away for Lancer status. Thanks to the help of a few guys on the BSN and the HUGE help of our own Runrriott!!! ;)

I agree with all the comments made already, so I just need to see a few updated shots (drop boxes and belt showing separation below), and you are all set.

Nice work trooper!!

looks great! and that blaster IS mighty awesome!

i need to know where that came from! or did you completely make it yourself? id like a new blaster for display, im going to troop with my modded hasbro, but id like a nice one on my shelves :)

I agree with all the comments made already, so I just need to see a few updated shots (drop boxes and belt showing separation below), and you are all set.

Nice work trooper!!

Bump just to make sure I just need to see a few updated pics in order to complete your Deployment.

Thanks Scott!

I didn't forget about this .. I've had a crazy week at work, and I never came back home before 11pm! So I just need some good lighting and my girlfriend around so she can take a whole new set of pictures.

That should be tomorrow or tonight! I hope to be Elite before sunday! :D

Alright .. not too happy with the pics, but that'll do for now!

You should clearly see now the drop box being much higher, same goes for the pic with the butt plate separation. I basically just added a velcro on the armor and on the belt to make sure it would hold to the proper height when the TD is on!

med_gallery_347_36_703017.jpg med_gallery_347_36_687167.jpg med_gallery_347_36_689993.jpg med_gallery_347_36_715010.jpg med_gallery_347_36_397396.jpg med_gallery_347_36_394244.jpg med_gallery_347_36_45291.jpg

Very nicely done!!!

I had t zoom in on the pics to see the separation, simply because the butt and kidnet plate match up so well, but it is there.

Thanks for the hard work, Elite Status approved.

Two in one day, nice job troopers!!!

:trooper:

Awesome! :D

Thanks Scott and everyone else on their input on this!!! I would have had no clue about all this if it wasn't for the FISD! That makes me 24th?

Next step, a Hero helmet, all my droid heads and then, my Lancer scout ;)