Boots

Raylen

I see lots of TK boots available on eBay. I know its best to stay away when dealing with quality costuming stuff there but does anyone know if this applies to footwear as well. Any recommended sellers on eBay???  I don't want to wait till the last minute on the part that's usually hardest for me to find.

I will attest to this as well.  Saturday was my first time trooping in my new Imperial Boots and they were amazingly comfortable.  Very well made, will likely last a long time.  Their gloves are also pretty great.

• 4 weeks later...

Got my boots and gloves in. Wear a size 13 and got size 13 boots. They fit great and are very comfortable to walk in. Gloves are XL and fit perfect. Looks top notch in my opinion. Now if Anovos would just get their act together.post-17722-144732543386_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I checked out their site but could not find their TFA stuff. Is it coded? Anyone got a direct link?

You can use the Contact Us link, but the site says they are closed until January 4th to get caught up.  Personally I like the integrity behind fulfilling current orders before taking on more.