Printed e11 ! Anyone on here ?

Ollie mills tk

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure that I agree with "MOST ACCURATE MODEL OF E-11 BLASTER AVAILABLE ANYWHERE!" - the spring should be metal, not 3D printed material, for starters. I'll let the E11 experts go ahead and weigh in on what else is inaccurate.

I will give kudos for having an articulating stock, though. That's a nice touch.

I would not purchase this, personally.

$25 more can get you a B grade hyperfirm, or a little more for a resin kit that is probably more detailed.

Edited by Sentry71

First: look at the parts. You have to do a lot of work to get them ready.

Second: the print Quality is ok but i would prefer a resin kit

Third: it is a Little bit to expensive for just a kit in this Quality

I would not purchase this, too:-)

• Like 2

YOu have to understand the basic of the E-11 blaster itself first ... how parts move, how they work... in order to make something that is called ''accurate''.

How many time's have i seen parts glued the wrong way around... when the info is here sinds the base of the E-11 is used worldwide.... sinds 1955 ?

Then again, for a 3D print it looks pritty good considering'the whole printing concept is still fresh..

But calling it ''MOST ACCURATE MODEL OF E-11 BLASTER AVAILABLE ANYWHERE! '' in the listing.... is wrong

Looks cool non the less for it's way it's bin made...

Just not practical and accurate.

The whole trigger group and the pistol grip that is over it is inaccurate... the left part of the silver painted bolt can use improvement with the recoil spring following behind.

The folding stock is a good attempt,

Like i said, pritty cool from a 3d printing machine.

Edited by Tr00per

If were cheaper it could be a good alternative however it cost more than my and other kits. I prefer resin as i can get all the details over a lower cost 3D printer. As for the stock it is a cool affect and as a E-11 seller i get many asking about a functional stock but the stocks were not shown open in the movie so the stock functionality is irrelevant as a E-11 replica. If someone was looking for a good sterling replica functional stocks would be nice. 

• 10 months later...

My trigger group and grip as well as every part of the E-11 I offer on ebay has been re-designed in cooperation with 501st members and using reference material found on this web site.  It is no longer inaccurate in any way.  Maybe I was wrong for saying "most accurate model" in my previous V1 ads, but that is just marketing.  I can certainly claim this now.  I (and others) consider mine to be compared to a Master Replica.  Don't take my word for it, just check out my feedback on ebay.  Hundreds of fans gushing adulations.  As for the price?  Consider it takes over 70 hours of print time for one kit and I base my price on that.  I think my market research shows it is a great price which I am told very often.

Well I just wanted to clear that up.  Oh, and if Doopy's are so great, why have I sold so many to the UK?  And Australia is blowing up with my blasters.