Recent Blaster shows clear recast of doopy do parts.

TK bondservnt

The purpose of the FISD is to support the best costuming standards in the world.  it's nothing personal.  now if you simply put an order in with APEX gun parts,

purchase a real scope and counter box and make original molds like DVH did, or like PHOENIX props did... then I"m sure we would be able to welcome you.

I in fact have a website that shows you the parts supplier... but www.apexgunparts.com is your best source for original smg parts.

Special thanks to mathias for support and friendship.

The FISD is not elite.  we are correct.

an elite is a small group of people who control a disproportionate amount of wealth or political power

In general, elite means the more powerful group of people.

By contrast:

The FISD openly shares all data, and information freely to anyone who asks.  We support the motto :"Troopers helping Troopers"

because we are an open brotherhood of men/women in white armor.  And we protect our brotherhood with a set of rules to make sure that

their experience is trustworthy.

"Unquestioned Loyalty"

( hey mathias, how many times have we seen an e-11 guy waltz in and waltz back out?  I count 3  )

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

This is how it works.....Supply and demand.

Now I know you all are very passionate about the 501st and your hobby/special interest, but at the end of the day, people buy what they want to buy.

Does Doopydoos own the license to sell what they do??...No.....but that's okay??...No it's not....so we should shut down Doopy Doos and all suppliers right?

Of course not.

You are all hating me because I'm crossed some honorably line that exists mostly in your 501st world.

Supply and demand.....remember that.

The issue here is recasting...you all seem to agree it's okay to cast off a weapon to make a movie prop...so doesn't the owner of that weapon have the original rights to stop the casting??......If Disney owned the rights to the Sterling Machine Gun, do you not agree DoopyDoos would get a cease and decease letter??....of course they would.

At the end of the day, I am in the business of supply and demand.

It's funny how not one of you has mentioned all the parts that I have hand crafted and created myself....too hard for you to focus when you're on your high horse preaching to basically no one who really cares...except the zealots.

I cast my own parts based on my own molds.....based on supply and demand.

At the end of the day, I provide a product and service, I have NEVER ripped anyone off and every person who has paid me is happy.

Check my ebay, check my RPF.....cry all you like and be anal about the 501st......if you're that unhappy call Disney and report Doopydoos AND me.

Best Regards

BCW

Edited by bigcheesewilly

Simpsons-angry-mob-pitchfork-torches.jpg

it's just so easy to make an original, instead of copying someone else.

all of the blaster makers have gone though a process of being vetted.

THG props

DVH

Phoenix

Doopy do

each of these makers has provided proof that their work is derived from their own original parts.

some of these makers have gone to great lengths in photos, and proof of their original creation of molds.

we here in the prop modeling community pride ourselves in accuracy, true sources  and replica quality work.

This is not about approval.  This is about honesty.  Approval comes from the source material itself.

We do not have a high horse, and we're not about supply and demand.  This is not a store, this is an archive of information.

You are taking the low road, and putting the thumb in the face of us all.

we have been here for many years, and we just don't like recasters.

It's not about disney, or anything else. it's about how this group stands together.

all you have to do is create molds from an original source prop component, and most likely we will accept you.

but when you persist in using molds that clearly have sources from another sculptor. We honor the original work from

doopy do. and we reject direct copies of said work.

We operate in the world of star wars because we hold high standards of honesty.

we're not wal mart.

I vote that this thread be locked. and his sales thread be removed. any further action can be considered.

( I have a line on some original paintings.  'the mona lisa' and 'scream'  prints are available online . )

tumblr_inline_nnuh0t7eaZ1sthg2o_400.jpgclassical-paintings-art-history-star-war

just print em out... and sell them on the rpf  nobody will notice!

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

It's funny how not one of you has mentioned all the parts that I have hand crafted and created myself....too hard for you to focus when you're on your high horse preaching to basically no one who really cares...except the zealots.

Umm, hello! I was the first one to post a reply in this thread - defending you. As in your original sale thread you said you cast parts from your own Sterling and printed other parts. Excellent! All you have to do is show some of your casts and techniques and we'll all move on and welcome you. However, the point is, if you have lied, then no, you're not welcome.

I think the consensus here is show your stuff or move on and stick to eBay. There's a thousand armour makers out there too, but you can count the welcomed ones on one hand - the rest stick to ebay or their own web sites.

On a side note, I'd be interested to know how you got a real sterling into Australia (assuming you're still here).

a real sterling with the exact same serial number as doopy do.  imagine the odds?

how is it possible to have real parts from the same gun in 2 different areas of the world?

Alright Vern, you've made your point but you need to chill out now.

Poor old Vern......lost in a gravy of righteous.... :laugh1:

This is by far my favorite comment.....from Sith Lord...after all the HATING....

"On a side note, I'd be interested to know how you got a real sterling into Australia"

Because I have a weapons collector license. 

Supply and demand.... ;)

Edited by bigcheesewilly

Supply and demand it is. And you did good work on the modified parts of your kit. But you can't use any parts cast from doopydoo or any other maker if you want to sell your kits or products based on them here.

You'll have to procure a real sterling, a scope, hengstler and build some power cylinders to cast. If you do that, you're welcome to sell here as long as people get the goods they paid for.

I have not made any comments about the seller personally and I do not appreciate his blatant insults to me personally.

there is absolutely NO way that he has the same serial number.   not in a million years.

Supply and demand it is. And you did good work on the modified parts of your kit. But you can't use any parts cast from doopydoo or any other maker if you want to sell your kits or products based on them here.

You'll have to procure a real sterling, a scope, hengstler and build some power cylinders to cast. If you do that, you're welcome to sell here as long as people get the goods they paid for.

I appreciate your honesty.

I admit I may have crossed some lines.

The debate regarding ownership is as always.........a debate.

The standards here are of the best level and if I have disrespected that, it was never seriously intentional.

I look forward to a time when I can continue to contribute and not alienate any person, this site and the enjoyment of our passion.

Regards

BCW

sorry but I must call it like I see it. 

what has been done?   We all agree that our man from down under has his chance to show the goods.

cut the sarcasm where is the real deal here?

show it or stow it.