Recent Blaster shows clear recast of doopy do parts.

TK bondservnt

I am somewhat reluctant to point out some details on a recent kit for the e-11 blaster.  On the one hand it's a really spectacular kit on it's own.

well thought out and really well assembled and designed.  There is only one problem.  It uses Doopy Do parts as it's base mold.

Basically a recast of the major parts on a Doopy Do's pipe build kit.

Pros:

• Inner bolt and spring.
  • cast and milled tube with only the sight rail attachment being the wrong shape.
  • quality parts manufacture, with nice additions like a stand.

Cons:

• Recast magazine well with the same serial numbers as the Doopy Do S21227
  • Recast power cells directly from the doopy do.
  • recast grip and selector switch with modified trigger for width.
  • recast hengstler counter box from doopy do.

If only the maker had simply gotten a real sterling to use as his base!!

Here is a trackback to the original sale thread HERE.

magazine well closeup.

magwell_zps2pdemc1x.jpg

full kit

full20blaster20kits_zps29scgeog.jpg

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

Um, you say in his thread "nice build" "great paint", but then you accuse him publicly of recasting without showing his defence? His original sale thread says they ARE in fact cast from a deact Sterling and 3d printed parts.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32533-stormtrooper-anh-e11-blaster-full-kits-available/#entry421162

So are you saying he is lying? Have you spoken to him? What was his defence?

I'm confused.....

The design of the parts is using the same serial number as my many doopy do kits.  the grip screw position, the front sight and every aspect including the magazine, the magazine well and all the other parts except the bolt are DIRECT RECASTS OF DOOPY DO PARTS.

he did not 3d print the magazine clip, or the magazine well.

here's photos of my own doopy do's parts with the same serial number.

IMG_20151010_205727843_zpsb2ooe2da.jpg

All the parts show direct recast of doopy do's work... from the incorrect magazine, the incorrect power cells, the incorrect front tip.

incorrect front sight... can I go on?

This photo clearly shows MY doopy do parts match his perfectly.

if he has 3d printing files... let's see a render?  ( none will ever be provided )

Um, you say in his thread "nice build" "great paint", but then you accuse him publicly of recasting without showing his defence? His original sale thread says they ARE in fact cast from a deact Sterling and 3d printed parts.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32533-stormtrooper-anh-e11-blaster-full-kits-available/#entry421162

So are you saying he is lying? Have you spoken to him? What was his defence?

I'm confused.....

The serial number and the clip end prove my point.   oh and the power cells.

HERE is a massive tutorial showing how to correct these recast power cells.

Even updated recasts can be well made and painted.

The S designation shows a fazerkley non Ministry serial number. which is unique to the doopy do sterling version.

I'm not putting down his craftsmanship, I'm calling his parts incorrect, and recast.

the power cells are clearly wrong (there was a tutorial done by a fine member of the FISD who shows how to make them updated)

The magazine clip, it's shape and lack of detail also prove it's recast status from doopy do.

it does not have the proper release pin or the arrow or the word off. it's a clear recast.

the magazine clip also does not have the magazine catch.

if you want to use expertise... look at the incorrect position of the counter. The lack of detail on the front sight, the lack of correct detail on the clip.

there is no word off on the clip and the corners are exact replicas of doopy do's.  there is no magazine catch.

if he provides photos of his scope serial numbers we can compare those too... care to share?

each honeywell scope has individual serial numbers and can be dated by year.

I love people. but I know my passion.

www,e-11blaster.com

we are all brothers when it comes to the truth. we are all brothers when it comes to love. we are all brothers when it comes to honestly witnessing life.

8) If you have negative comments about a seller or items being sold, do not hijack their thread. Start a new one of your own in the appropriate forum.

so what about the details I mention?

and kindly remove my name from your post.

I am TK 2392

I think your product should be removed from the FISD.

so what about the details I mention?

and kindly remove my name from your post.

I am TK 2392

I think your product should be removed from the FISD.

Thanks Vern Beezer and thanks TK 2392....sorry...not sure how to address you as it's seems you're not sure who you want to be???

Your continuing interest and support is helpful driving interest and sales....

Thanks again

BCW

Edited by bigcheesewilly

Thanks Vern Beezer and thanks TK 2392....sorry...not sure how to address you as it's seems you're not sure who you want to be???

Thanks again

BCW

So will you actually be addressing any of the points that have been raised or are you just going to continue with the sarcasm?

Thanks again

BCW

Please come back with a civil defense of the accusations. You have one week before I take your sales thread down for recasting.

Thank you mathias for supporting my thread.   Long live the viking spirit. 

recasters are bane.

Until the end.

Unquestioned Loyalty,

Please come back with a civil defense of the accusations. You have one week before I take your sales thread down for recasting.

Defence of the allegations??.... :laugh1: ....sounds like I'm on trial here......should I get a lawyer???...where's Lionel Hutz when you need him ;)

Do you know what's ironic???...DoopyDoos is a recaster... ;) ...always has been always will be...funny how all the elitist BS of the 501st never addresses that simple fact??

The defence rests...you honor.... :P

Defence of the allegations??.... :laugh1: ....sounds like I'm on trial here......should I get a lawyer???...where's Lionel Hutz when you need him ;)

Do you know what's ironic???...DoopyDoos is a recaster... ;) ...always has been always will be...funny how all the elitist BS of the 501st never addresses that simple fact??

The defence rests...you honor.... :P

Not much of a defense. I'd say you are shooting yourself in the foot right now. 

Vern has published photos to help illustrate his theory, his accusations are not baseless. For you to counter with further sarcasm is unwise.

Please show some respect to your fellow members here.

Actually Doopy Doo is a very serious actor and owns every real piece  (scope, blaster etc) that is used on his kit.

If you're not interested in partaking, you might as well leave now.

Actually Doopy Doo is a very serious actor and owns every real piece  (scope, blaster etc) that is used on his kit.

If you're not interested in partaking, you might as well leave now.

Really...then prove it!.

I've been asked to prove MY parts are originals...but no one ever can contact DoopyDoos and get any kind of response TO prove they own any original molds.

You accuse me of recasting...but you can not offer up any evidence to disprove that Doopy Doos is in fact a recaster....

DoopyDoos is a "very serious actor"...really??...WOW, that's how you defend the original recaster??....well then, case closed...

Show me ONE thread of evidence that DoopyDoos is not a recaster and I will PROVE to you emphatically that I have ALL the original silicone molds.

You are on a very slippery slope my friend.... ;)......you seem to claim you know the recaster DoopyDoos.....I doubt you know 'them' at all.

Edited by bigcheesewilly

To accuse Doopy Doo's of recasting is laughable to say the least, actually it's insulting. I do not have a horse in this race but I know BS when I see it, and your responses scream BS.

I have more respect for someone who admits their guilt than one who retaliates with slander and propaganda. It may not be my place to say but your behavior should result in your banning. 

Edited by TKCaleb

Instead of showing us your silicone moulds, show us your real sterling, your real M38 scope and so on. You must have made your moulds out of something, right?

Let's look at the facts (as I see them, anyway).. Doopydoos has been supplying E-11 resin kits for quite a long time.  Completely acceptable, and although not always available, they are a tried and true supplier.

Now, Vern comes along and calls you out on your molds, and rightly so.  There is no doubt in my mind that you are re-casting.  Where there is smoke, there is fire.

I have researched  your posts, and I noticed that it is obvious that the only interest you have in the FISD is to sell your wares, and nothing more.  No mention of armor, no "welcome to the FISD",..nothing.

It seems, in my humble opinion, that you are only looking to take advantage of the new members that are not aware that that recasting is a bad thing, and that there are more options available to them.

Vern and Mathias have light years ahead of you in experience in this field, and should be heeded in this subject as such.

Edited by justjoseph63

I reported him for the same sale on the RPF as well, admins there have no tolerance for blatant recasts, he should be shut down shortly I would imagine.

The serial numbers on your scope and magazine well can prove this.  Your Magazine is clearly recast because each gun has a unique serial number, as does each scope.

show us a closeup of your scope?

the power cells show a direct lineage to the DDO kit.  the clip end shows direct lineage too.