I need boots!

Raylen

TK boots seem to be fairly easy to find. There's plenty on ebay right now for decent prices. However, lots of costume related items on ebay are sketchy quality and accuracy. Does this apply to boots as well?  Any specific sellers on ebay that are reputable for boots?

I am not too familiar with sellers on Ebay. I know there have been, as you sated, a lot of sketchy quality and accuracy issues from there. I know there are some boots out there that claim to be good TK boots, but will not meet the CRL requirements. I tend to stick to sellers on this sight, or recommended sellers. There are two people on here that sell boots, but I can not recall there names at the moment. I ordered mine from TKBoots. I added there link below.

http://www.tkboots.com/index.htm

Imperial boots site is back up. From what I know from the forums they have great customer service and their boots are eib/centurion approvable. I just ordered a pair, unknown how long the wait will be.<br>

www.imperialboots.com

Edited by Ragnarzrage

For a second I read "I need boobs" and I got excited. Still, Imperial Boots is pretty exciting in its own right. The boots are awesome (just trooped in them last weekend) and are worth every penny. A must for any TFA trooper. They have better gloves too for a good upgrade.

Francois (Imperial boots) was great when I ordered mine, and I got them in only 9 days!   I would advise ordering a 1/2 size larger than what you actually wear, though, to allow for padded inserts in the bottoms for those long troops.

I recommend Imperial Boots as well.  They ship quickly, are well-made, and very comfortable.  I was in costume over 7 hours this weekend in them with no problems at all.  They also make really nice replacement gloves too.

Guys I tried looking into the imperialboots.com website for the new FOTK boots and gloves, The ones that seem to be related to EP7 are password protected....<br><br>

So... What exactly should I be looking for ?

Yeah I saw that too... weird.

I sent them an email on Saturday but haven't heard back yet.

How come the thread is locked and I can't post to be added to the waiting list?

Sales threads will appear "locked" if you're new to the forums and have too few posts.  I think you need at least 5 posts to have access unlocked.

You can, however, email him directly at contact@imperialboots.com and I'm sure he can get you on the list.

Edited by aeruk