Trading card holder...

Being a TK, it can be difficult to carry trading cards with you at events, due to the limited (almost non existent) storage space and accessibility.  I found a method to use (at non canon events) that has worked out really well, and thought I would share it.  I discovered an old cell phone case in my junk drawer that fit the bill perfectly.  It is 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 x 3/4 inch deep, has a magnetic catch, and holds approximately 50 cards.  It fits nicely on my canvas belt, and can be easily opened, (even with gloves).  I realize that this style of case is going out of fashion, due to the advent of smart phones, so it can probably be picked up at a bargain price at popular auction sites or at a discount store.  

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 1

Pretty cool idea. I just made a trading card dispenser out of a card case. Found it Amazon and I cut slot in the front and a thumb hole in the top. If mine doesn't work out on this weekend's troop I'm going to look through my drawers for an old cell phone case. I bet there's one hiding somewhere.