TK-69323 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [ATA] [195]

NAME: Mark Templeton

501st Id: 69323
FISD forum name: sylverbard

GARRISON: Capital City Garrison

501st STATUS: http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=16638

EIB Thread:http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/29947-tk-69323-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-statusata-456/

Mandatory Information

Armor Maker: ATA WORKS 2014

Helmet Maker: ATA WORKS 2014

Blaster Type: E-11 JBF of barrie

Optional

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 155 lbs

Boots Maker: imperial boots

Canvas Belt: local artisan

Hand Plates: trooperbay flexible

Gloves: black chemical handling gloves

Neck Seal:  local artisan

Holster Maker: local artisan

Helmet electronics: 

echo fans and bracket

activeaudio EAS

hovi mic spk and mic board: ukswraith

Pictures: Full Body

Front

IMG_0018.jpg

Back

IMG_0023.jpg

Left

IMG_0026.jpg

Right

IMG_0024.jpg

Action

IMG_0029.jpg

Bucket Off

IMG_0034.jpg

Helmet Details

DSCN1549.jpg

DSCN1550.jpg

DSCN1551.jpg

DSCN1552.jpg

lens

DSCN1553.jpg

s trim

DSCN1573.jpg

blaster

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

accessories

neck seal

DSCN1558.jpg

thermal detonator

DSCN1554.jpg

holster and belt and boxes

DSCN1548.jpg

DSCN1547.jpg

DSCN1546.jpg

armour details

ab and button

DSCN1565.jpg

interior strapping, butt kidney, cod and butt plate attachment, kidney notches

DSCN1566.jpg

DSCN1563.jpg

DSCN1562.jpg

DSCN1561.jpg

rivet

DSCN1568.jpg

snaps

DSCN1567.jpg

hand plates

DSCN1555.jpg

thigh pack and knee plate

DSCN1560.jpg

DSCN1559.jpg

DSCN1557.jpg

DSCN1556.jpg

forearm wrist sides

DSCN1569.jpg

shoulder bridges, back/ chest connection

DSCN1572.jpg

DSCN1571.jpg

DSCN1570.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry for the listing stances...this was after two hours in blast a trooper...low blood glucose dizzy...and a rock in my shoe in an indoor venue.

Armour looks great.  Nicely done.  Only thing I'd mention (since I got called out on mine), is your under suit may be a bit big, and suggest going with a tighter fitting suit, to eliminate the folds and bunching up. Otherwise, good luck!

• Like 1

Way to go, Mark!  You have a nice, clean build, and I think you are going to have that Centurion badge under your name before you know it, sir.  I did notice the under suit as well, but that is something super easy to remedy.  

• Like 2

I'm diabetic...tight fitting isn't always good. I've got five different ones...that pair was clean :-). I think I've worn my tk...40 times this year so far.

• Like 2

I was also going to mention the lose-fitting under suit, it should be tighter.

The other thing I noticed is the different between the left and right traps above the eyes. The left side follows the mold quite well, but the right side seems to angle too much on the back edge. 

Lastly, the blue ab buttons look a little too grey. Might just be the camera, though.

Best of luck to you!!

Sorry for the delay Mark, you know, second day in the job and all :)  we are also, different time zone challenged, but promise it wont be too much longer.

Thanks for your patience.

• Like 1

First of all, thank you Mark for your Centurion application and making the mods that Gazmosis suggested in your EIB application. Let's go straight into it.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirement:

There's a few photos missing from your application we'd like to see, a close up of the Hovi mic tips, a clear shot of the D ring on your blaster, and the opposite side of your Thermal Det however, we can clearly see the Hovis and D ring are in place and appear to be correct. Though lacking these two image won't effect the application please post them when you have time. 

Before moving forward we will need to see a close up of the other side of your Thermal Det to verify components like the control panel and screw detail, as well as verify position of the clips in relation to the end caps as seen in the reference pic below.  

Get this picture in and all being correct, the centurion badge will be yours.

Thank you Mark for adding those extra pic's, with that, I would like to congratulate you, welcome to Centurion rank.

Continue to do your garrison proud.

The only thing I could mention on the Thermal det is that the button plate should be positioned to sit closer, to almost touching the belt clips as in the below image, an easy mod purerly from a cosmetic accuracy point.

gallery_12157_51_33329_zpstrxx7qsl.jpg

As for your armor, Wow, you have done a great job.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we'll cover observations made by both myself, ukswrath and fellow troopers. Things that can help you look your best. Gaz had you update a few areas in your EIB app and you have masterfully attended to all of them. The only things we could find, and this is just us being picky  :)  would be tidying up the black boarder around the Traps on your helmet. they are a little thick, as mentioned by Chilis. This can be accomplished by carefully applying more of the grey paint around the inside edge. You are one up on me personally, as I took the easy way out and used the Dave M decals, so congrats for taking on the hand painted route. As for the ab button color concern mentioned we found them to be correct. And finally we recommend you rein in the back to kidney gap a bit when convenient. We think the gap is a bit excessive and updating it will give your armor a cleaner look. Excellent Job!

I see you mentioned in your comment, that you had your submission pictures taken after two hours of being shot at! well you survived, congratulations always a good day when a trooper doesn't go down.

Thanks Sly

Here are the pics requested:

hovi tips :

DSCN1579.jpg

DSCN1578.jpg

D-Ring

DSCN1580.jpg

thermal detail

DSCN1582.jpg

in a conversation before submitting pics Steve told me that rivets were fine.  screws are certainly more screen accurate, like wire loops and ribbon to attach armour together, and decals vs paint, but rivets and screws both acceptable. 

my suits seen 46 troops ...about 110 hours...since january...i'm surprised its not in death trooper state yet.

i've got my bucket in res now and will clean up the black not that i've got a hood and fan set up.

thanks! 

Edited by sylverbard

Thank you Mark for adding those additional photos, I have updated your application, congratulations you are now Centurion approved.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone who poked and prodded me to finish. It's an honour to be the first EI and Centurion in the Capital City Garrison and I hope I can help push others along the same path.

• Like 1