ESB helmet decals

ShawnSoules

I'm slowly building my armor and bucket. The kit has decals for ANH and ESB, but after doing some looking around I noticed that the number of stripes on the cheeks and rear of the helmet don't match. The cheeks should have 5 black lines and these have 8, the back ones should have 8 and these have 13. The tubes should have 13 blue stripes and these have 16. Anyone know where I can get the proper decals? I'm wanting to join the 501st, so I need for these to be accurate. Thanks for any and all help.<br><br>

Shawn

Can you post a link to which ones on trooperbay you bought? I too am looking for ESB decals for AM 2.0 Bucket. I am worried they wont fit if i get wrong ones...

I'm interested as well. Don't want to order wrong decals and get them shipped to Germany....

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Here's what I ordered for my AM 2.0.  I emailed him and said they would fit.  

Edit: I found specific ones for RT-Mod, for those looking. --------- (drop down menu for options)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working
  • Like 1

The am 2.0 anh decals are top notch in color and quality. They are printed with two solid pms colors  (black and grey) which yields better color saturation. The TB decals are muddy and dark and have a CMYK dot matrix pattern within the gray. So disappointed.

Edited by cjdesign