Newbie ESB Build

Hey Mike I'm pretty certain we talked this already but are you using nylon webbing in the area to connect the two? If so, my next suggestion you may not want to hear. Position the connecting straps between the posterior and kidney closer to the front like so. This may help prevent the area from stretching.

image_132b.jpg

However, to quote Newton's Third Law "For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction". In a nutshell tightening up this area will most likely have an effect on your waistline, which effects your ab to kidney gap.

Took the words right out of my mouth. :)

After some final work I think I m ready to do a complete test tomorrow . :smiley-sw013:  I would like to thank all that have come before , for making this journey so much fun . with all the info and stories that are available here this is one of best Forums i ve bin on .. :jc_doublethumbup:

image_135.jpg

image_136.jpg

image_137.jpg

image_138.jpg

image_139.jpg

• Like 1

Couple things I see. Your holster is on the wrong side. Us ESB's wear it on our right side. The blaster will sit in the holster backwards (handle facing forward due to the mag well. You may also want to add some snaps and elastic to connect the chest to the ab to keep the chest from riding up. Other than that, looks good.

Edited by Darth Havoc

I was a little excited my daughter was helping me and we threw it on the wrong side easily fixed , interior strapping is all their pictures to come . I've submitted to the GML , I am submitted for a TK number from the 501st awaiting approval keep your fingers crossed .

Edited by Superbee
  • Like 1

Done. :duim:

Thank you John , thank you very much! I received my 501st approval today , trying to change my TK number ( TK 44701 ) from a previous submission , but I made it !!! Thank you to everyone involved helping me get through this journey, it's great to be part of the 501st .

• Like 2

Congrats Michael excellent job!

Thank you Tony a lot of this comes from your help thank you so much !

Congrats Michael! I saw your approval on our garrison news feed. Well done!

Thank you so much sir I guess you'll be seeing me in March for sure ? just have to get to that centurian mark now !

Congrats and welcome to the GGG!

Thank you sir can't wait to start meeting my Garrison mates .

Congrats!

Thank you sir !

Congrats ! Well done

And thank you sir !

• 2 weeks later...