MR CE Bucket at half-price!!!

Hi all!

I haven't been on in a while, cause, well.......I confess, I've been working on my CLONE costume. Yeah, I said clone.

Anyway, I wised-up and got back on my beautiful suit of white and I recently happened upon a link from a garrison-mate that featured Master Replicas CE Stormtrooper helmets for $90!! Yep, you heard right... $90!!!

Anyway, I received mine today, and am very happy with it. I intend to trick it out, like my FX, with all internal fans, mic, mini-amp, etc. Plus I'm going to eventually replace the lenses. They're not as dark as my FX lenses, and I want my eyes to show through.

In case no one else has already posted it, here's the link:

---------

Shipping was SUPER fast! I live in NC, and it shipped from CA in 2 days! WOW!

It's while supplies last, so happy hunting!!!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Redford Films is IMO the best AD out there. I've already done business with him a couple times and I've got nothing but positive comments!

Ordered.

As soon as I get it, Ill tear into it, construct direct replacement lenses. I have a bud shipping the LE lenses to me as well.

Should bolt in like the stock ones. Stay tuned...

Great Idea! Nothing beats a good pair of knee pads! I bet that thing is comfy. ;)

I was able to take a few moments to make new lenses for my CE last week. Have a green face shield I've been whitling on for the past three helmets. Nothing fancy to report, just removed the stockers, traced around them on the face shield, cut with kitchen scissors, drilled out the holes and slapped 'em back in. Just doing that improved the bucket's looks tremendously! And I was able to peel the padding away from the stockers and re-use it. B)

Timjim said:

Knee padding :P

------------

Just cut them up and stuck them in ^_^

Nice! Tim, where did you find those pads?

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

fochs said:
Did you have to modify the ear pieces any? and how much smaller then the FX is it?

Here is a pic of the actual helmet you receive, next to an FX. This is my buddy's helemt that told me about this link in the first place:

2Eg1E4u.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021