First Order Pistol Base Possibility

Vader1

So the KOO airsoft kit is discontinued and extremely difficult to find to find.  But I found this kit, which is currently available through Walmart. 

-----------

mnpM8Yj.jpg

614GUJ0.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Honestly, to me, that doesn't look bad but to be honest, I haven't done very much research on the Officer pistol as of yet.<br><br>

Perhaps someone that has will be able to provide some more input.

It won't be perfect, but just like the KPOS won't be too. I think none of the found parts will be a perfect match as the guys from the film have only used them as basis to 3D model the props, making alterations where they wanted.

To me that Carbine Conversion Kit will be like with the ATI strikeforce shoulder stock. Close but not 100% accurate. So I say this one will certainly do the job with alittle modding.

• Like 1

Well the good news was my local Walmart had one and it was only $25.00 for the kit including the gun.  Unfortunately the base gun in not a glock, But, it is close.  I will start modding it tonight.  Pretty light too, I plan on removing all the metal inside.

Well the good news was my local Walmart had one and it was only $25.00 for the kit including the gun. Unfortunately the base gun in not a glock, But, it is close. I will start modding it tonight. Pretty light too, I plan on removing all the metal inside.

Wow 25? How did that happen? Open item or? Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

The Walmart had them in their backstock.  I screen capped that the store had them according to online info, the clerk checked the computer and showed 3 in stock on hand, she went to the back and came out with one.  I fully expected to pay $49.99 or what it was, and it rang up $25.00 and tax.  I didn't ask questions. LOL!

Edited by Vader1
  • Like 1

Here is a comparison of the pistol that came with the kit with the nerf.  And the Nerf compared to a  real Glock 17.  Clearly the Glock is more accurate, but for $25.00 for the whole kit.  Plus I don't know if a glock will fit the shroud as it didn't come with the accessories for different guns

8aYTFgF.jpg

cPT5Rt5.jpg

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore images Sly11 2021
  • Like 2

I picked one up today for $25. Thanks for the tip.

I was tempted to buy 2 (they only had two left), but after laying down $200 for the TFA injection moulded helmet, I restrained myself.

Where did you get the muzzle flash suppressor thingie? Looking forward to your updates.

-Zaphod

• Like 1

What's it made out of?  The front part needs to come off.  And it needs to be reshaped a bit, but it the material is easy to work with, that might not be an issue.  

Some type of strong plastic.  Going wok on modding it today.

I picked one up today for $25. Thanks for the tip.

I was tempted to buy 2 (they only had two left), but after laying down $200 for the TFA injection moulded helmet, I restrained myself.

Where did you get the muzzle flash suppressor thingie? Looking forward to your updates.

-Zaphod

Glad I was able to help out. :duim:

I good friend of mine with a 3D printer printed it up.  It is a little long, I will shorten it up today.  The sight on top is the tough part without any good reference pics. I am tempted to put the nerf sight on top, but it might be too small.

The only part I think I can identify is the AR-15 front sight.  I don't plan on going for 100% accuracy, because I am sure in the near future someone will put out a print file or offer a 100% accurate gun.  

I figured it will work until that happens and look pretty close.   Considering TFA troopers were modding the Rubies E-11 in place of the F-11D.  They weren't perfect, but they were passable for the time. 

Edited by Vader1

• 2 weeks later...

So here is modded airsoft kit I am using.  I added a printed DL-44 blaster muzzle and cut off the attachment for the shoulder stock.  I cut off the rail part of the front grip and glued the nerf sight to it.  It is not 100% accurate but it is close and it is a huge improvement over the nerf.  And a great option as I do not have a F-11D yet.  I am using the sight off of the nerf gun which is too small but it will work until I can get a proper replacement.  I plan on added in the white part of the hand grip which will be made from worbla.  I just picked up a small sheet of it Saturday.  I will post a pic when that is done.  I am tempted to do more aggressive mods to it to make it more accurate, but I am happy to have it to troop with for now. 

aR6Ax9v.jpg

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore images Sly11 2021
  • Like 1