RS Props intersction

Can't really say that I'm dissatisfied with RS. Not with the armor nor the service. They can be a bit hard to reach by mail, but on facebook they answered me quickly and nicely in the chat. I can't say that I expect any more for a small company that does both manufacturing and distribution with just a few employees. Call them, send them a PM, they will answer you. E-mail, not so much.

When it comes to armor, I think most RS costumers should be aware of the fact that they do "screen accurate" not "as first built". It's not perfect, and it isn't supposed to be. Some people like that straight off the set battle damage look, like me, and some people don't, that's totally fine, maybe RS isn't for you then. This should be clear if you read their page and do proper research.

• Like 1

I do not own an RS suit and I probably will never own one but I can't think of a time when I have read anything negative about RS.  It always seems that RS owners always have glowing reviews on FISD.  So why is this coming out now when there have been plenty of opportunities for people to come out?  Is their quality and customer service slipping as of late?  Or have these opinions always existed and it just needed someone to light the flame?

They were always very prompt and courteous answering my email queries. In the end I didn't pull the trigger just because the exchange rate made the cost a little steep for my taste. 

I think the website could use a little work as far as making it more clear what you're getting and what options are available. StarWarsHelmets.com makes mention of some of these options but they aren't clearly laid out on the RS site itself. It would probably help cut down their email/phone call load if they incorporated more of that info on their site. 

I think the reason there's more disgruntled customers now is that RS's name has filtered in to the mainstream, and as a result they've taken on more and more orders and got seriously backlogged.<br>

If you aren't aware of the Biker Scout helmet saga, check out the thread over at Bikerscout.net. There are some very upset people who've been waiting a looooong time with minimal communication.

As RS Propmasters are a " proper " company , they are at work every day , so a phone call is all that is needed . They are at the workshop every weekday . They have an excellent customer service reputation , and are only a phone call away at any time ...who could wish for more ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What if a said customer doesn't speak English well, so a phone call is not a good option for them?

I think the reason there's more disgruntled customers now is that RS's name has filtered in to the mainstream, and as a result they've taken on more and more orders and got seriously backlogged.<br>

If you aren't aware of the Biker Scout helmet saga, check out the thread over at Bikerscout.net. There are some very upset people who've been waiting a looooong time with minimal communication.

Yeah, the Scout delay will get soon in the EFX Collectbiles realm. And Anovos is joining this merry group too...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I ordered from RS on September 9 and received my full commission stormtrooper on November 9.

They were very prompt to respond to my emails (about 5 in all).

Hope this helps. Here is my unboxing video if you're interested: