WTF armor?

I love Walt's buckets :)

Great guy to deal with.

Not for the larger trooper though.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Walt's trooper factory on Facebook. He just finished his tie, so it's ready for orders. <br><br>

You can check out my EIB application here for more pictures of the TK.

• Like 1

I love this name.

I always see a trooper looking all puzzled.

the WTF Trooper...

--------

But seriously as GML I have approved a few of the WTF Tks and they are very well done!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 2

LOL - I hadn't heard of it being described as WTF, and thus wasn't sure of the topic title. :-p

How has his customer service been?

• 5 months later...

My TK set should be here any time. Customer service was excellent!! This is the post over on the Nordic garrison that convinced me to go this route. <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.nordicgarrison.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=147348&sid=552a43fbcf5ec94684b7548b48a9bbbe'>http://www.nordicgarrison.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=147348&sid=552a43fbcf5ec94684b7548b48a9bbbe</a><br><br>

AND several other post on FISD. (The 4-6 week order to delivery time was also a huge tipping point!)

Thanks for all the nice words guys I try to get is out fast. I have a lot of help from a lot of people. Erica works real hard to answer most of the questions Pedro is pulling for me most of the time And I do post a lot of pics and videos. Kind of like I have you all in the shop so you can see what's going on. I would like to also say. I would have never been here without this group. I had so much help from all the greats here. Gino. TM CFO Just so you guys know I think of you everyday as I walk in to the shop. So mad props to them! And to all of you.

• Like 5