TK-7586 requesting ANH Stunt EIB status [NE] ANH 2nd

Howdy, commanders.  This is my second suit of TK-ANH-Stunt armor that I would like to submit for EIB status.  My AM1.0 suit is four years old and about to be stationed on Tatooine.  I've also lost a bit of weight since the first build and gained much knowledge, so my attempt was to build to Centurion right out of the gate.

Without further ado...

Dan Nickeson

TK-7586

Star Garrison, North Texas Squad

FISD ID: ZacMuleer

Mandatory Information

• Armor = NE
  • Helmet= ATA
  • Blaster= Hyperfirm DLT-19

Optional

• Height = 5'9"
  • Weight = 185 lbs
  • Boots = TK Boots
  • Canvas belt = TKittel
  • Hand Plates = Sonnenchein
  • Neck Seal = LadySewForUs
  • Holster = TK Bondservant

FRONT

P9230337_zpsa7yhedlp.jpg

BACK

P9230336_zpsgvlikre1.jpg

LEFT

P9230334_zpsgnjsjdjy.jpg

RIGHT

P9230335_zpsyrfsmlkv.jpg

ACTION

P9230338_zpsnax85wnn.jpg

LEFT DETAIL

P9230345_zpsl7i1s6ob.jpg

RIGHT DETAIL

P9230346_zpst34exs6e.jpg

COD/BUTT ATTACHMENT

P9230344_zpsdlrqxo7c.jpg

HELMET DETAILS (3 screws/side, 4 bumps, "handpainted" decals, correct Hovi tips, green lenses)

P9230353_zpssocbbjdt.jpg

P9230354_zpsvakdbe4r.jpg

P9230352_zpstneowlbi.jpg

P9230351_zpspt2kqkwj.jpg

SHOULDER STRAPS (no rivets)

IMG_1865_zps4qqwhuqb.jpg

GLOVES (rubber chemical)

P9230357_zpsib7cwrmg.jpg

BELT (square buttons)

P9230349_zpsorup6ow7.jpg

THERMAL DETONATOR (no gap between clips and endcaps)

P9230356_zpsz6igxzjb.jpg

THIGH AMMO BELT (solid rivet)

P9230342_zpsvgnm37x4.jpg

SNIPER PLATE (no rivets)

P9230343_zpsngssahud.jpg

DLT-19 (HYPERFIRM)

IMG_1866_zpswnyc5j5y.jpg

HELMET OFF

P9230333_zpsp4oevats.jpg

Thank you for your consideration.

TK7586

• Like 1

Best of luck Dan!  Looking forward to having another EIB/Centurion here locally!  Exciting to see you submitting!

The only thing that is leaping out at me is possibly the knee ammo pack attachment.  It is a little difficult to see the alignment of the rivets.

What's up, Mr. Dan!!! Thank you for your application for Expert infantry!! Let's rock this!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

I would like to see a mare complete pic of your interior strapping and a close up of your abdomen details. I can see you button configuration in other shots, but if you could add it to your application, it would complete it. 

Other than that, your armor contains all the required elements for EIB. With that, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to Expert infantry!!

Other-Armor Assembly/Fit:

In this section, I will review observations made by your fellow troopers as well as my own. If any suggestions for adjustments are suggested, I will let you know if any would be required that might affect your next application.

First off, very nicely done overall construction. The armor seems to be well fit and very comfortable as well as looking great.

I know there was some mention of your thigh pack on your lower, right thigh, It is fine in my opinion. I usually like the rivet to be a bit closer to the corner, but you are in that general area so it is all good. 

You do have a bit of extra return edge on the sides of your back plate that could come down a bit but no hurry on that. I know how much you took off already.

The only other thing that is only a comment to bring up your accuracy if you wanted to is to install the little wires that go around the barrel of your DLT-19 at the front and rear of the T-Tracks like this: post-12041-0-40895400-1443829951_thumb.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

As much as I try to spot the things that might affect a Centurion application, the trooper is ultimately responsible for their armor's accuracy.

Apply. I just don;t see anything that might affect your application. Make sure we can see the elastic on the back part of your shoulder bridges. 

Well done all around!!

• Like 1

THANKS!!! As cool as 500 is, I'm even more stoked to be #501. ;). I'll take some pictures of interior strapping for posterity and get that Centurion application up this weekend!

Thanks to everyone for their help along the way, both known and unknown. I've been on these forums for 5 years and would not have been able to do this without all of your knowledge and assistance!

Troop on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Congratulations! Someone else got the 501 it seems.

I understand now - I had EIB previously, so I'm not a new number.  :)  Hence "approved".  But that's fine by me!  Good luck, troopers - onto the next forum!