ANOVOS quality?

I've heard quality is great for the products they've sold. If you're asking because you want to order their TK kit, most of us are very curious as to how the quality will be; however, we're optimistic it'll be on par with the vetted sellers on FISD.

I have a TFA set of armor . . . maybe because it was from the first run and since then I have heard various pieces of the kit have had modifications to their original form but I was disappointed when I received my armor and it had an orange peel texture on the armor.  :unsure:

I know people who have soft costumes from ANOVOS. As long as you don't mind putting down a bunch of cash upfront and waiting an indeterminate amount of time for your order to be filled, I've heard it's actually decent stuff.

I've heard nothing but great things about the soft good. As for wait time, most places have a wait time. Nothing new there.

Plastic is terrible really. Like stated earlier, the TFA has a lot of orange peel. Hopefully that's just because they know people have to paint the TFA armor. If the TK's are that orange peel this will show everyone that a $350 ANOVOS kit is a B-grade kit.

I've heard nothing but great things about the soft good. As for wait time, most places have a wait time. Nothing new there.

Plastic is terrible really. Like stated earlier, the TFA has a lot of orange peel. Hopefully that's just because they know people have to paint the TFA armor. If the TK's are that orange peel this will show everyone that a $350 ANOVOS kit is a B-grade kit.

Not all of it was bad, I think.  I only saw one TFA suit up close at celebration, but that suit was fine, and it hadn't been repainted.