build "F-11D" blaster from scratch WIP

hi all, im new here. i won to share my build for E7-11 blaster. it's still early stage,and i'm still collecting references for get the right measurement. your comment and advice is my great regard. thanks.

oh ya, and i'm deeply sorry for my grammar, english is not my first language. i hope you all can understand what i mean.  :D

post-24996-0-97000200-1442939766_thumb.jpg

To post pictures here, you need to host them on another website, such as Photobucket, and then link the pictures here. Here's a tutorial:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/tutorials/article/5-howto-post-images-on-the-forums/

Edited by The5thHorseman

To post pictures here, you need to host them on another website, such as Photobucket, and then link the pictures here. Here's a tutorial:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/tutorials/article/5-howto-post-images-on-the-forums/

oh,, thanks man. "May the Force be with you"

oh,, i still canot use extention to post my photo, maybe bacouse im not TK yet... anyone can tell me how i can be TK member? or if anyone wonted to follow my build just fisit my facebook page or my facebook account.  " i think force not on my side righ now.."  :(

I would love to see your progress, but you wont catch me on facebook. Please take the time to upload your progress here. Your thread will forever be easy to access, and it will be highly appreciated by the FISD community.