Is RSpropmasters legitimate business?

can someone ask to change the thread title?  it's an honest question... but...

This makes me ask you good sir. Who posted this honorable question...

Why has there ever been a question of the reputation of RS anywhere?

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

I troop an RS ESB Suit, also visited the guys many times at their factory and I can confirm you'll find a very slick, professional operation there and a couple of guys always willing to put the kettle on if you are passing.

I've personally found RS' quality outstanding, as I say I troop an ESB, daughter troops their Snowy and a good friend just purchased ANH from them.  They are at present a little bogged under with the Scout Helmet run so might take a little longer than usual to answer emails but spending your money with them wont be something you regret.  :)

• Like 1

You will have no problems dealing with these guys, we have quite a few Troopers in Australia that rock RS Propmaster TK armour with pride. It looks great and they are all very happy with the service they recieved.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I ordered mine (full commission stormtrooper) on September 9 and received it on November 9, 2015

They said that it would have been a quicker turnaround, but the halloween season bogged them down.

Hope this helps. Here is an unboxing video if you're interested:

• 4 weeks later...

The good:

Extremely screen accurate in every aspect. Amazing how every detail is exactly the same.

501st approvable out of the box.

Includes every item you need. Comes with gloves and hand guards , neck seal, E-11 blaster, and shoes.

Custom fitted to your needs.

Craftsmanship quality over all is very good minus one aspect (I will cover later)

Communication with RS was always good. Prompt responses to emails and Facebook. When called they were very helpful.

The bad:

Price, after shipping expect to spend close to $2,500.

Lead time was slow. I waited closed to 70 days for mine to be shipped. I have heard lead times of up to 100+ days with Ep 7 and Holidays.

You will need to make some adjustments to make the armor more comfortable and wearable. Not sure if this is a necessarily a “bad” thing. I had a lot of fun upgrading and customizing.

The ugly:

Stitching and thread is of very low quality and poorly done. I have had to re-sew 4 of the snaps. The stitching on the calves, both shoulders, stomach, and chin strap have all failed and had to be re-sewed.

I would recommend this suit and company to anyone who has a budget and can afford it. I went with them because I had no experience whatsoever making armor so this was a good fit for me. The minor upgrades and fixes I have had to make have been fun to do. (Minus the sewing).

I came dangerously close to buying a Jedi-Robe suit and “Thank the Maker” I found this forum. Spent more money but feel like I got that I paid for and am very happy.

I hope this helps.

• Like 1