AP ANH-S to ESB TK conversion?

Hey there,

I had a quick question is there any threads pertaining to any resources or information in which it explains the processes of modding the Authentic Props ANH-S kit to a ESB trooper?

I may be treading on thin ice here but Empire was my favourite of the Original Trilogy, and having a Stormy kit that echos that sentiment would make me happy lol.

Thanks,

Hi Dave. I had my MTK helmet kit lying around because I have a Troopermaster ANH. I just started putting it together with the thought that if I want to go back and forth between ANH and ESB I could. There are minor differences between them. One is the frown on the helmet is black instead of grey. Also you will use decals for the tubestripes, traps, and tears.<br><br>

The differences with the armor is you will need an ESB holster with the loops and it goes on the left side. The final difference is you will use the snowtrooper handguards. <br><br>

There aren't too many differences.

• Like 1

The new AP holsters can be easily converted from ESB to ANH, just remove the 2 loops by unscrewing the chicago screws and cut the leather strips to make ANH version.

AP ships kits with ESB holsters because its easier to convert from ESB to ANH than it is from ANH to ESB so people have the choice with my holsters.

Mark (AP)

Edited by ABS80
  • Like 2

On 9/18/2015 at 4:33 AM, starsaber25 said:

The differences with the armor is you will need an ESB holster with the loops and it goes on the left side.

ESB holster goes on the right

-------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 1

The new AP holsters can be easily converted from ESB to ANH, just remove the 2 loops by unscrewing the chicago screws and cut the leather strips to make ANH version.

AP ships kits with ESB holsters because its easier to convert from ESB to ANH than it is from ANH to ESB so people have the choice with my holsters.

Mark (AP)

Thanks Mark,

And again twas a pleasure I can't wait to pay this baby off..

On 9/19/2015 at 4:33 AM, cm325i said:

ESB holster goes on the right

--------------

Yes my bad...

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Also the tear drops and trapezoids on the helmet need to be bluish decals any places other than trooperbay you can find these?

I got mine from Trooperbay and they look great.  I do not know of another place.