November 2015 Newsletter - Sith Edition

I'm the one basically running the detachment right now & as the one that got the team together to create it I inform all of them of anything that is said good or bad.

The crl thread on the detachment board is still open to post. You should have expressed your concerns there were a proper explanation could have happened & any errors noted for correction.

There was no provocative language used.

I'm the one basically running the detachment right now & as the one that got the team together to create it I inform all of them of anything that is said good or bad.

The crl thread on the detachment board is still open to post. You should have expressed your concerns there were a proper explanation could have happened & any errors noted for correction.

There was no provocative language used.

I and a few of us would take exception to the statement that you're the only one running the joint good sir.

As amused as I am by you find any further banter should move to PM etc.

Nerds.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I and a few of us would take exception to the statement that you're the only one running the joint good sir.

As amused as I am by you find any further banter should move to PM etc.

Nerds.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Eric I barely see your work and the other web guys.

Yes, monster of an issue really. Quite an awesome year of newsletters, looking back on it. Great job again, everyone, and a big thanks to Matt for the SLD collaboration pieces. This issue is pretty phenomenal, in a year filled with phenomenal issues! :)