Blaster Type: Doopy Doos or conversion of a real sterling

Height: 1,76 m
Weight: 80 Kg
Boots Maker: TK Boots
Canvas Belt: RS Prop
Hand Plates Type: RS Prop Latex
Neckseal Type: RS Prop
Holster Maker: RS Prop

EIB Application Thread: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31466-tk-30514-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status-rs-prop464/

I forgot to hold down the shoulder straps in the back via a white elastic band on those photos. :(

In the EIB Application, i did. I hope this is ok?

IMG_9931_zpshhnnclrk.jpg

IMG_9932_zpsggsq7hk0.jpg

IMG_9933_zpsffzliwit.jpg

IMG_9935_zpsjf4bpoq4.jpg

IMG_9934_zps6qbkqafo.jpg

IMG_9936_zpsctygtuoy.jpg

IMG_9938_zpsyolug0qr.jpg

IMG_9937_zpsckhbonw4.jpg

IMG_9941_zpslhexvgzn.jpg

IMG_9940_zpsgkymk8hg.jpg

IMG_9949_zpsy06wn89g.jpg

IMG_9943_zpszdpwz693.jpg

IMG_9942_zpsq5wcbifv.jpg

image012_zpsrbe0zfid.jpg

image011_zpsrk3bhrjp.jpg

image010_zpsyzowpqvw.jpg

image009_zps1i0syy6c.jpg

image013_zpsvwosqaho.jpg

DSC_8390_zpsso7zjnqu.jpg

image005_zpsazuf3gij.jpg

image004_zps9tfc0dj0.jpg

image003_zpsxqutivfn.jpg image016_zpsgxbktrmq.jpg

image002_zpsa9jlpiwz.jpg

image001_zpsleup9nb0.jpg

image006_zpssxoqlysh.jpg

DSC_8349_zpsgiruztw0.jpg

Img_8003_zpsvua6yvpe.jpg

Img_7997_zpsxlyyrzea.jpg

Img_8005_zpsca70xywr.jpg

image008_zps6ql7qoln.jpg

image007_zpswcrdzlcl.jpg

action_zpsktcs6ldi.png

Edited by gazmosis
  • Like 1

Looking good!<br><br>

One little thing that was pointed out to me on my build that you might want to consider doing was to shorten the elastics connecting the shoulder bells to the shoulder bridge elastics bringing them into the body slightly. In my opinion it improved the overall look of the armour.

Yeah. I know that Problem. But even if i try to pull the shoulder plates toward the body it does not get much closer. The elastics are very short already. I think my shoulders are a little bit too big. I am At the gym right now. ;-)<br><br>

But i think, due to loosing 16 pounds of weight, i improved my look already a little bit compared to the eib pics. But i will try to get The shoulders closer to The body somehow.

• Like 1

I think it is the way i connected the bizeps to the shoulders, too. But i needed to do that to move the bizeps more upwards. I had Problems with Moving my Arms otherwise. Because the bizeps and forarm had too much contact i could not bend my arms. <br><br>
Now i am very flexible.

I hope its no problem for centurion.

I even was searching for some reference pics (before your hint :-)) to find some tks with the same "problem" :-)

shoulderse7liyohg4b.png

Edited by Saifai

Somehow, my shoulders on those pics have a greater ditance than they normally have.

I have a picture of the unboxing event in berlin. There, my shoulders look better (i think :-))

here, i am the left one

11954617109104whqpt4a160.jpg

Edited by Saifai
  • Like 1

Hey there, Christian!! Thank you so much for all your hard work and your application for Centurion. Let's get to it.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted. Your armor has the required elements to qualify for Centurion. With that, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to Centurion.

Other-Armor Assembly/Fit:

I like the way you fixed that uneven top of your right thigh. I see you also got hold of a new thigh pack on the bottom of that same thigh. Well done!!! Nice work. Also, is your re- installation of your side rivets to the proper location. The original rivet locations were improperly located so that when the elastic was connected between them, a really severe mis-alignment of the ab and kidney resulted. Note the top:image012_zpscjjegueq.jpgThe proper re-installation of the rivets corrected this issue.IMG_9949_zpsy06wn89g.jpgLooks like the way it should!!! Beautiful job!

It is always nice to have a spare blaster lying around and why not a Sterling conversion!!?? You might want to think about getting SOME level of paint on there. You don't want that baby rusting away.

Now, regarding your shoulders and how they are falling down on your shoulders. Boy, this can go either way. but in your EIB, application they seem to be much closer. You mentioned above that it might be the way you had your shoulders connected to your biceps but aside from the elastic that is on your shoulder bell across the bicep, I don;t see any other connection. Regardless of the size of your shoulder, the shoulder bell should be positioned up very close to the ribbed bridges. The only two reasons I have seen this happen is the bicep hooks are pulling them down or the space between the shoulder bridge and shoulder bell on the elastic at the top is too long. Since you don't have bicep hooks, I would go with you just have too much strap between your shoulder bell and the bridges. 

All that aside, your Garrison should be proud to have you among them. Congratulations on all your improvements!! 

Yieepiieeeee!!!! Congratulations for joining the Centurion-Ranks. You have done an impressive job improving your armor as well as loosing some weight. The overall-look ist very good and I am happy to have another centurion-brother in the German Garrison!!!