TFA Trooper Designation

Smiling Fox

Well.... I don't think anyone wants to overhaul the member database any time soon. I doubt we'll see any changes to designations unless the new LCO demands it.

There are other problems with the schema of that database that costume designations are a mere blip.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just thought I'd add to this interesting designation discussion. Read through the short young-adult book "Before The Awakening", and in it Finn refers to his squad as FN Corps. He also mentions training with other Trooper cadets from different training cadres. Their designations were FO and FL.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This is kinda old now, but I thought I'd give my opinion. Although I do not have armor, and I won't for a couple years because of money and age, I would like to have the ability to choose FN- if you have a FOTK set of armor. However, as someone brought up earlier, there are possiblyvarious prefixes FOTKs use. For example, the trooper Daniel Craig played had the designation JB-007, for obvious reasons (Not sure if that has been confirmed by Lucasfilm however). If FN is not used as widely as we think, and if other designations like JB- , FO-, and FL-, exist, I think that keeping TK- prefixes would be best, just so there aren't a million prefixes to keep track of, however, if odd designations are rare exceptions, I think you should have the ability to choose or alternate your prefix, if you have the FO armor.