TFA Trooper Designation

Smiling Fox

Has anyone else seen the Finn toy that identifies himself by the designation FN 2187? There was a rumor that Finn was not his actual name.

If this is the case are we going to change the TFA troopers designation to FN instead of TK?

Edited by Smiling Fox

I'd be cool with FN. I suspect that is the designation because both Phasma and Finn use it. Either way, we need to make sure so waiting is good. ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong, I was under the belief that Phasma's toy says it as if she is referencing Finn; does she ever use the designation to refer to herself or other troopers?

• 2 months later...

I picked up the latest issue of TIME magazine and the caption of a picture of John Boyega's character says he's a First Order Stormtrooper with FN in front of his ID #

Could this classification be carried on to our group?

FN = First Order Stormtroopers?

Spoiler alert!

In the scene where the resistance battles the first order near Maz's place, I thought one of the stormtroopersr reported in as TK-338. Hux also hints as variants of troopers!

I was just about to post this as well - there is most certainly the TK tag in that scene. Perhaps it was a Stormtrooper surviving from the Empire now working within the First Order and still using his old identification number?

Perhaps that's a cool way for the Legion to approach it as well! If you are a former TK, you remain a TK. If you are new to the Legion as a Stormtrooper (like me) you are an FN!!! I like that idea!

BTW, my mistake on my post, it's Kylo that mentions clones, not Hux

Perhaps that's a cool way for the Legion to approach it as well! If you are a former TK, you remain a TK. If you are new to the Legion as a Stormtrooper (like me) you are an FN!!! I like that idea!

BTW, my mistake on my post, it's Kylo that mentions clones, not Hux

thats cool. They probably won't do that but I hope they do even though I'm still waiting on my damn anovos ANH kit..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by BlayneFitz