Auction

Tolo

Supposedly it's the one seen guarding Han while he's being frozen, possibly the one Chewie pushes?<br>

Edit: I see, the one in that scene is *a* V2, but not this one up for auction. I'm unlucky trying to find good ROTJ screenshots online, I'm sure some exist

Edited by charlesnarles

This helmet is not the one used in the carbon freezing chamber scene and it most definitely is not an ROTJ helmet.

There were a bunch of these suits made for ESB but only one made it on screen and that can be identified more easily because it did not have any teeth cut out unlike the one in the auction. They used these MKII suits for promotional purposes for ESB. More info about them can be found here: http://www.starwarshelmets.com/Return-of-the-jedi-stormtrooper-comparison.htm

Helmet sold for a whopping £65,000! :shok:

Quite a price to pay for a helmet that never made it onto the big screen.

Well, at least if it's a maker, they can make some copies after fixing up the missing parts, maybe they will call you in for this Paul! Most likely a private collector though.