Resin cast Sterling barrel and bolt spring cup

usaeatt2

Wow, thanks for your superb compliment, Michael!

I don't have plans to mold other parts.  I only molded these parts to solve problems and simplify pipe builds.

With that said, I've had a few requests and even a suggestion to mold and pressure cast an entire kit!

Maybe someday.  If I do pressure cast a bolt, I would make the bolt and extractor as separate pieces.

The ultimate goal would be to allow chambering and extracting resin bullets exactly like a real gun.

Fully functional cycling.  I can dream, right?

Right now, I'm going back to completing my helmet interior kits.

Seems like those have been hanging around my shop forever.

Twnbrother is building a beta test version of my helmet kit and the results are eye popping!

Mike has me excited about the possibilities!

Aaron :)

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Wow, thanks for your superb compliment, Michael!

I don't have plans to mold other parts.  I only molded these parts to solve problems and simplify pipe builds.

With that said, I've had a few requests and even a suggestion to mold and pressure cast an entire kit!

Maybe someday.  If I do pressure cast a bolt, I would make the bolt and extractor as separate pieces.

The ultimate goal would be to allow chambering and extracting resin bullets exactly like a real gun.

Fully functional cycling.  I can dream, right?

Right now, I'm going back to completing my helmet interior kits.

Seems like those have been hanging around my shop forever.

Twnbrother is building a beta test version of my helmet kit and the results are eye popping!

Mike has me excited about the possibilities!

Aaron :)

a bolt and extractor as separate pieces... this would be great Aaron... hope you can make this in the future as chambering and extraction is also my ultimate goal of my E-11 build...