most heart felt trooper stories.

n1nthcloud

Im about to become a 501 AP should get it shipped anyday im getting impatient :(<br><br>

I have interest in doing some trooping events. I think that it could make children or people happy which would make me happy.<br>

I would like to hear the most profound experience you have ever had trooping. if you have ever had one that makes you feel like you really made a difference in someones life.

• Like 1

A Year ago my Mom died from Ovarian Cancer.  August 22 at 2045.

A Year ago I trooped an Ovarian Cancer Fundraiser.  Shackstock 2014 .August 23 at 1400.  (The organizer lost her mom to OC as well). In my Jawa, which was the only costume I had.  Had to be done.  Five guys from the Garrison came out and kept me safe.  I 'utinni'd' with kids and danced with hoola hoops and all the while swallowed tears.  Nobody let me get too far off by myself.  It still sucked but I know my Mom would have wanted me to go.

This year I've trooped 3 Ovarian Cancer fundraisers: a night at Boston Pizza, Shackstock 2015, and a local Walk for Ovarian Cancer awareness.  all in TK.  With a picture of my mom taped inside my armour.

If i could afford it i'd make another suit and paint it Teal.  I won a bucket at Fanexpo...might paint it Teal.  I already made Burgandy and Purple eyes for my Jawa, which was in memory of my dad.  Burgandy is the Myeloma Cancer colour and Purple associated with Dementia.

Sorry to ramble.

• Like 2