LadyInWhite Phasma Build

Just read through the whole thread. Incredible work here. You are making huge headway for those that come after you, amazing job!

Thanks!!! But now everyone can just buy a kit. :P Thank the Maker!

Superb work Ingrid! It is looking beautiful.  :duim:

And by the way, that "double chest plate" I was mentionning is in fact just the yoke which should fully embrace the wearer's torso. And that on all the armors, even the stormtroopers.

Superb work Ingrid! It is looking beautiful.  :duim:

And by the way, that "double chest plate" I was mentionning is in fact just the yoke which should fully embrace the wearer's torso. And that on all the armors, even the stormtroopers.

Wait, so the yoke should go across the chest? I have the alpha which is just the two curvy things coming down from the back pack.

I'm putting the kid to bed then tackling the cape. I have a strategy for it, but when I sew I go all ADD and screw up any plans and end up ripping seams about 40 times so wish me luck. I figure I'll be doing a few hours every night.

Saturday is strapping day. I'm giving up some good charity troops to finish this build. My new goal, if the accessories arrive in time for prepping/chroming, is to be ready for photos on Sunday.

• Like 1

Wait, so the yoke should go across the chest? I have the alpha which is just the two curvy things coming down from the back pack.

Yes, that's what I'm thinking. When looking at this picture you can cleary see that second return edge under the chest, and there isn't too many possibilities whether what it could be.

star-wars-episode-7-storm-troopers-detai

Edited by The5thHorseman
  • Like 1

GERMAIN: Yes, interesting possibility. I've been told that due to cracking the yoke handles need to be pulled OUT not FORWARD which might be difficult with a bar across the chest, but it is an interesting potential for attachment nonetheless. I'll look into it!

ERIC: You suck. I luff you.

REGARDING THE DROP BOX ISSUE:

She does have the forward pouch. That is what has the half box cover. You can see it in the movie poster.

If anyone has a spare left pouch cover please let me know... I do not have this extra accessory, only the one rear pouch cover.

Did I mention there are three cape seams? left and right of backpack, and then one comes down off the top shoulder. 

Of course I notice this after already cutting the damn pieces... so now to cut two new pieces for the right shoulder.

The one piece doesn't fold enough anyway, it needs about 5+ feet at the bottom curved upward, so this mod is for the good.

• Like 1

is it possible that is the ring around the body for the mannequin stand?

That's what I'm thinking as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD