TK 88118 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [AP][191]

HansDC

Firstly I must apologise for the graff wall. Its been really hard getting someone or remembering to do these pics when its convenient. So today at a photo shoot I thought Id get them done. Only thing was that the place we were at had NO un-tagged walls. Hopefully the detail shows through. 

Also I forgot to take an action shot - so I have included one from the last photo shoot. I've also noticed there has been some really nice and clean centurion builds out there (not to mention professional pics). My armour has been put to work every couple of weeks since I got approved last November so you can see the 'love' that has been put into it. 

Good luck to me!

Basic Information

Name: Hans Donovan Cheong

LegionID: 88118

Forum Name: HansDC

Garrison: Terra Australis Garrison / Knightfall Squad

Mandatory Information 

Armor Maker: AP

Helmet Maker: AP

Mic Tips: Keith's

Blaster Maker: Doopydoo w/ mods

Optional Information: 

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 167 lbs

Boots Maker: TK Boots

Canvas Belt: TrooperBay

Hand Plates Type: Trooperbay

Neck seal Type: Veedox

Holster Maker: Gazmosis rigid special

Photos

Helmet Off

9VlqV4.jpg

Full Body Front

oAy7tG.jpg

Full Body Back

zoQIXC.jpg

Back Closeup - Thigh Cover Strip Fixed to 25mm (from 50mm)

mbDb5R.jpg

Full Body Right

9kPSg5.jpg

Full Body Right Closeup

VwMnVX.jpg

Full Body Left 

3QMt63.jpg

Full Body Left Closeup

Tbntef.jpg

Knee Plate

qtMTQW.jpg

Ammo Belt

C9udgc.jpg

Hand Plates

2K4GF7.jpg

Helmet Front

1jjNN8.jpg

Helmet Right

RegpgN.jpg

Helmet Left

EEn87a.jpg

Helmet Back

CI3z6c.jpg

Hovi Mic Detail & S-Trim

CCPXYe.jpg

Thermal Detonator

fhFnXw.jpg

Belt & Dropbox

bKhlZz.jpg

Cod

zYuQi3.jpg

Butt

kWv7DO.jpg

Strapping

AvPeWA.jpg

Ab Button Detail

mUxNio.jpg

Side Rivet Detail

rF9K7G.jpg

Shoulder Strap Front

e4NKRX.jpg

Shoulder Strap Back

393xFV.jpg

Arms

Tmcf0u.jpg

Forearm

QCimBs.jpg

Blaster Shot 1

QirEJW.jpg

Blaster Shot 2

0UqpMJ.jpg

Blaster Shot 3

4ZchXe.jpg

9SWpKo.jpg

Action Shot

LgoFk3.jpg

Edited by gazmosis

Nice looking armor, Hans!  You should have this nailed, but Steve will probably need a pic of the neck seal.  

Hey Hans! It has been a long time but you are finally here! Let's get to it!!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All the required photos have been posted. There is one minor change that I would like to see done on your armor before I assign your badge. The details on a set of armor are important to a Centurion application. So is the wearing your armor in the correct manor. I never split hairs if something is off by a little bit or slightly out of position, but you have your forearms strapped to your biceps. Which will always put them out of position. In this picture, the way your fists are, the cover strip ridge should be aligned with the cover strip on the bicep. post-12041-0-17146100-1442784835_thumb.png When aligned properly, the molded ridge on the shoulder, the bicep, and the square indented ridge on the forearm should all align like this:post-12041-0-74150600-1442782963_thumb.jpg  The way you have it now, I can't imaging you don't have problems bending your arms. When you re-position them, you will also notice the gap close up between your bicep and forearm as I mentioned in your EIB application. This is an easy fix that will take you no time.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Just so you know, the "action shot" is only necessary for an EIB application.

As for the concern regarding the split cod, it is allowed. 

I need to commend you on the fine work you did to repair your thigh backs. Well done!!! This repair gave balance to the back of your armor. 

Just make this one repair and the badge is yours. 

• Like 1

Thanks Steve. Here are some updated photos....

FRONT - Put some padding in the forearms so they don't twist as much. But mainly removed the hooks under the arm on the biceps, which dropped them a little lower. Inside is still connected to the shoulder bell with elastic/snaps.
efsJAY.jpg

BACK

6FaOSd.jpg

LEFT SIDE

uTRUvl.jpg

RIGHT SIDE

c6KdQx.jpg

RIGHT SIDE CLOSE UP - I wasn't happy with my side closures in the original pics and I know how much you emphasise the 'no gaps' rule...so I made sure they can be closed. 

PPiTSu.jpg

LEFT SIDE CLOSEUP

Torghn.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey Hans, just wanted to add thank you for taking suck detailed pictures. I thought I trimmed to far in a few places yesterday doing my rough trim, I was freaking out a bit but now looking back at yours I'm feeling a WHOLE lot better. you've got yours looking exactly how I want mine.

Love the armour you did a really good job.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Knockerbot! It has been fun so far building and upgrading pretty much every other week. 

I discovered that with building a TK, nearly all mistakes can be fixed. Of course you want to avoid them, but you shouldn't really have to freak out if you break something or cut something too far. 

Good luck with your build!

Edited by HansDC