Is anyone other than Anovos making FO trooper armor?

Do you think that any of our usual small armor makers would take time from what's still selling like hotcakes to make something so labour intensive? Kind of feels like a more of a big business kind of move to me. I hope they do though.

There is a sculpter in the Philippines garrison that just finished his first complete build and is doing Helmet runs currently. The final product looks pretty solid but haven't seen in person but in talking to the guys that have its pretty impressive.

Here is the thread:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?/topic/31428-Another-TFA-Stormtrooper-Bucket-Build%2E%2E%2EOld-School-Sculpting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you think that any of our usual small armor makers would take time from what's still selling like hotcakes to make something so labour intensive? Kind of feels like a more of a big business kind of move to me. I hope they do though.

Most of the armour makers are not sculpters, so I guess you won't see any of the 'vetted' makers on here selling the new armour.

• Like 1

Rest assured that, like Tim said, there will be other people from ANOVOS selling this armor.

Most of the armour makers are not sculpters, so I guess you won't see any of the 'vetted' makers on here selling the new armour.

But you do are an excellent sculpter Paul ;).

• Like 1

We're on the same side on that one. I don't dislike it but i clearly prefer the original design. That picture of one of your armor standing next to one of the first ANOVOS armor has just completely sealed my opinion ;)

We're on the same side on that one. I don't dislike it but i clearly prefer the original design. That picture of one of your armor standing next to one of the first ANOVOS armor has just completely sealed my opinion ;)

Which picture was that? :)

Which picture was that?  :)

Yep, which one are you talking about?
Got a link?

I think it was posted on Troopermaster's facebook wall, but i don't remember from who. So I apologize for not being able to give him the credits he deserves.

11159510.jpg

I know the height difference is playing, but i can't help myself to think that one is looking like a mean basterd, when the other is looking like a child his father has taken to his daytime job :P.

Edited by The5thHorseman
  • Like 2