tonight Star Wars Deal or No Deal tonight

kiyotei

Yep, we're all ready for it here.

It's amazing the amount of people who have called and emailed me about this asking if "I" am one of the Stormtroopers on the commercial.

"No... but I think it's 501st members."

Anyone know if it is?

Maybe they'll mention us!

I'm going to record this on my computer and have available digitally for anyone who needs / wants it.

Noel, any chance you can make this available to some of your International brethren :)

would love to see it

Noel, any chance you can make this available to some of your International brethren :)

would love to see it

Absolutely. I'm planning on putting it online somewhere for the 501st as a whole.

Just me, or did Carrie Fisher look a little to comfortable with her husband? :)

I was thinking the same thing, I swear she all but climbed him like a tree house! LMAO

Sadly though I missed the last few minutes, did they ever mention if the Troopers were 501st? And if so what Garrison, I think they made a fantastic entrance, and the Vader was good too, even if his line were a little kitschy.

Sadly though I missed the last few minutes, did they ever mention if the Troopers were 501st? And if so what Garrison, I think they made a fantastic entrance, and the Vader was good too, even if his line were a little kitschy.

I don't know if they mentioned it or not... it's still on where I am... but someone told me they were / are in fact the Garrison that encompasses California. They were good... and I don't think just any normal "actors" could wear the suits that long. :)

I thought Vader was good... just small hands (sorry if you read this Vader)... and yeah, kitschy lines. haha

Although I only caught the second part, I liked it. I thought it was pretty cool that they didn't have fun of Star Wars in a geaky way or try to diminish the people. They went along and everyone seemed to enjoy it!!!

Found it funny that pretty much all TKs were FX ;) Yeah, I know, 95% of the 501st are!

Didn't see that Carrie Fisher thing .. so I'll check it out if it comes online!

Thanks for the tips guys!

It appeared that a number of troopers had trouble walking down the stairs at the start. They kinda made lots of fast cuts while they were walking so you had to look fast. I didn't see any armor malfunctions.

Hurry up and get the whole thing loaded..I wanna see more

It's converting... it was 2 hours, so it's taking a while.

I will have it online probably tomorrow night. Gonna put it on http://blip.tv (not YouTube or anything else).

Found it funny that pretty much all TKs were FX ;) Yeah, I know, 95% of the 501st are!

To be honest, I really doubt the accuracy of this statement anymore, especially if we consider those who's primary costume is a TK, rather then the guys who take it out once a year for signature events.

I noticed quite a few FX oversized thighs.

Not good to hear :(

I still don't get the game, but that lady contestant was very YUMMY :) Elyse McCrillis is my new imzadi. Gonna need a beer to out this fire :pint1: