Ready to start my ESB Trooper armor and would like some help

ShawnSoules

I am finally ready to start my build after several months of looking at my brown box from TG. Had some things going on that kept me from doing anything with it. Of course I am wanting to make the 501st here in NC when it's complete. I am looking for any and all detailed pics or videos of the assembly on a more current armor kit such as this one. I don't even know where to start on the bucket at this point....lol. I don't want to mess anything up or do anything wrong and have to order another kit and spend more money and be put on a waiting list once again. Appreciate any help and/or advice.<br><br>

Shawn Soules<br>

Huntersville, NC

Following others build threads is a good way to start, if you follow the EIB and Centurion builds you know you will have the correct details ;)

Ā Ā  Hi Shawn, I know exactly how you feel about not wanting to make a mistake. There are many great builds on here with a ton of information. Be sure to post pics of your progress and ask questions if you have any doubts, many helpful troopers here will give guidance. The nerves will settle a little after you make the first cut. ;)Ā  I have yet to finish my build and I am still learning as I go, but would be glad to lend what little info I have if you need it. Good luck. :smiley-sw013:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not really. Have heard about all these build parties, until I could use one and nothing. Got bucket about 85% done and don't know when I'll get to the armor at this point with no help. Was supposed to have the guy that approves of the armor here in NC/SC come to my house and help out, but he has since taken a leave of absence. I'm not the type that can watch a video and copy it, more hands on and can ask immediately if I have a question.

Hey Shaus here's a couple ESB build threads, maybe this will help.

Ā 

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/33467-team-armor-build-ne-esb-in-northern-california/

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/33330-newbie-esb-build/

Ā 

and a set of videos from TrooperbayĀ 

Ā 

I am still building right now as well. If you have questions ask. As Tony and JC said there are lots of great build threads out there. I know it can be overwhelming but go slow and you'll learn as you go. Don't forget it's just plastic and it's supposed to be fun.<br><br>

I know you are building ESB but remember to look at the ANH stunt builds threads too. There are some differences but it gives you more threads to look at.<br><br>

Good luck and I'll help if I can