Height= 173 cm

Weight=74 Kg

Boots= Botineuroding modelo garizelle.

Canvas belt= I made

Handplates=ATA.

Elctronics= No.

Neckseal= I made

Holster= I made

EIB application thread:  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32030-tk-10953-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status-ata477/

AuAyeTFZs79VsDxgnYgpxrcuqtxR8ClMfQ_UvJlf

AuxOmJYkurHS6nGqxlSKg83bD86YXXhJ4iueQVnc

Al_us-pUnhRKXc2Hz5-U-IzUS3xYjZLXwRx9xMU9

AlvfoovEupICvUm3En8JUU-z3ALy5bV-xW2SuFr3

AptVtKru0V3hWRKE7YTO1g05vDrsl6Ssa9oPfzds

AtJ6CR7F9p05_5Ou1l0C8IMSYrQi84jideQC7qs0

Edit

23_zpsvhppmppi.jpg

Edit

AixXJ_bUWtnzhx7bcWPBW8ILzBDlPH_jyr3d4Nvf

AnEMe5qFzPhjlWdldmN351cu2IhIOC8klgzJ136O

Edit

26_zpsc4xtnzsy.jpg

20_zpseftqhu32.jpg

Edit

AvdOWryvhxYErPsv0LBOFCvttume7XgNJzDw8_OV

Amsq7A9-0ckesb-Xe_DJhXV0Ix8E4PGpBE_Tr0p0

AiveaHefA8P-q8ysXZyj_p_K6WHFqisQHyOW_KqH

AmE2fplmB7lSBgzzgGM8xvHDXWkF38BA1j0bzL-H

Ag-73yVw0jM7Zk6tKZw7QQjVwDe5hAUAjo5_X6Y_

AhyJUJaCejjEGp0gcEMFMaCoO0I5PNE9vkJ-Risd

Edit

21_zpsv0njbqby.jpg

22_zpsqzumwsaf.jpg

Edit

AqsY5-I6vNWA-STih5L_U1qDfxKPosVtrGOKy4-C

AqnXywdLg3lrwyqCmsRTez1GEpRe_binHMDLTfyh

AlqMP4QXxK_HJcHcBWFwisuVBzlKF-Z2M8JgMega

An1LzA1_FiPp-cBOzs-WLJnGD6JsQfxQI_OxtwkB

ArIAtVcUPFOF1ZIbgi905wqTOaTwrJ2VTEwgbgUl

As4xAJo3mdNaXyWC_ZqpjuOnpocVU2-VXVoNtQRT

AgUhkDBm5dlf8ZDJO0fgjE2c3kzLxY4xaQfr-eRH

AueT1yKGwxvme3We_WcPxbX-ccLSFxZgopaE_Yb2

AmCi2K3brklSeTeGOmY6-AZkEfLoiV0mPLHAXN3y

AgWculxRX9_LH7nbIcPuHUK30TcnbAeoVyYk9M_f

Edit

24_zpsar2z94wa.jpg

25_zpsfo87xjrw.jpg

Edit

Thanks you very much

Edited by Luchoimperial
  • Like 1

That's a sharp looking set of armor! 

The only thing I see is your drop boxes look like they move around a lot. They should be attached to the belt so they stay even with the outside edge... Maybe with some Velcro or something on the back side?  Some of the pictures they're at the end, and some others they're under the last boxes on the belt.

Oh, Steve is also going to want a picture showing off the D-ring on the back of your (great looking) blaster.

Good luck!

Hello Lucho!! IT's great to see that you have applied for Centurion! Let's take a look at your armor!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

There are a couple of items that need to be changed before we can move forward. First, please look over this list:http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/22605-centurion-application-photo-checklist/  and make sure you have a photo for everything on this list. 

next, thank you very much for trimming your belt boxes down. They look SO much better. However, I still need a photo of the backs to make sure you used actual box inserts and not just flat covers. I looked at your EIB application and this is not shown there either.

Next, Your armor is required to have the small notches on the lower, front corners of the kidney plate against the ab as seen on this screen used armor:post-12041-0-26311300-1442072679_thumb.jpg I took the pics of your torso and drew in where they should approximately be. post-12041-0-18886500-1442072747_thumb.jpg

Lastly, I had mentioned back in your EIB application regarding the gap between your back and kidney plates. It might just be the way you are standing but in looking at your interior strapping picture, the straps that connect your back and kidney are very long. There should be close to no gap or minimal at best.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly: Troopers are always looking out for other troopers. We want you to look your best so sometimes suggestions are made from observations.. I will discuss those here.

You have a great overall build and a great fit. Great detailing and paintwork. I do like to see the trapezoids on your helmet cap have the tops a bit less square and more rounded. Congratulations on great hand painted details.

The only other suggestions I have is to, at some point, trim the excess overlap you have on your belt. 

The adjustments I have listed in the top section should take you no time at all. Make those and we can move forward with the Centurion award!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Lucho, thanks for the updated images, let's finish this shall we. 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

Thanks for correcting the areas Gazmosis had requested. All required photos have been submitted and corrections have been completed.

On behalf of Gazmosis, Sly and myself would like to welcome you to Centurion. Congratulations!

Other-Armor Assembly/Fit:

Your armor fits you very well, excellent job all round. You have plenty to be proud of. 

Hey Lucho, it's been a while coming, but you did it!! Congratulations to another fine Trooper of the Spanish garrison.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk