Opinions on this E-11?

Kal

I regard them as bad. Others are perfectly content with them. But I think what the seller is asking is 2x the cost of a hasbro + aĀ  rattlecan of black paint.

Regardless of being Disney, Hasbro or Star Tours, this should cost $20 and $7 for the paint. So this is ridiculously expensive. There are a lot better options than this one. Keep searching friend. They are a dime a dozen at most stores.

• Like 1

Regardless of being Disney, Hasbro or Star Tours, this should cost $20 and $7 for the paint. So this is ridiculously expensive. There are a lot better options than this one. Keep searching friend. They are a dime a dozen at most stores.

Ā 

Ok, thanks for the encouragement. I'm not very crafty so if I can avoid making one from scratch that would be lovely, just having a hard time tracking premade ones down right now.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/228341683/star-wars-e11-storm-trooper-blaster?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=e-11%20blaster&ref=sr_gallery_18

Ā 

Ok how about this one guys?

Ā 

The sight and counter look better on this one, but the D ring is like a resin part as well, and the top track leading from the barrel is attached as well.

Ā 

There is also no spring/part for the "bolt", so not sure about this one either.

Ā 

Hmm this is harder than I would have thought. Someone has to be selling premades out there that are up to snuff.

Edited by Kal

That one in the etsy link is a Rubie's blaster which you can buy for 14 bucks. What are you looking for in an E11? Even if you aren't crafty, you can buy a Rubie's and paint it black if nothing else.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While I cannot add to the discussion in terms of offering anything more than what you've been told, I did want to give you some kudos for doing your research before jumping on anything. Keep at it!

• Like 1