Anovos Helmet Accuracy

Been staring at the order I'm waiting for on this trooper gear and already picking it apart.

Wondering if anyone has any concerns about the low brow or "headband" on some helmets (especially Anovos) have a very low brow, whereas others don't.

The original has it up so high that it looks like the white around the eyes look like goggles built into the helmet.

This is the only picture I have of the Anovos helmet and it's only at one angle.

Has anyone, noticed or been concerned about this detail?

post-24501-0-39534000-1441663644_thumb.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

The low brow can be adjusted during the building process. Keep in mind the brow height varied quite a bit on the real original helmets used in the films. Some had low brows and some had really high brows. It really just depends how how the faceplate and rear "Cap & Back" sections are joined. 

Yep, to me, the RS and the Shepperton look the best. Honestly. So does the TM helmet. I guess I'm just nit-pcking that detail. Everyting else about tghe Amor looks fantastic. Hopefully, that's how it will end up when I'm done building it.

This picture looks a bit more reassuring.
u5ylEFO.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021