TK-74614 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (AP)[499]

Details:

·         Armor Maker:  Authentic Props (AP)

·         Helmet Maker: Authentic Props (AP)

·         Blaster Type: Doopydoos (via Trooperbay)

·         Height: 5’8”

·         Weight: 168 lbs

·         Boots:  Imperial Boots

·         Canvas Belt: Trooperbay’s

·         Hand Plates: Trooperbay’s

·         Electronics: n/a

·         Neck Seal:  Darman’s

·         Holster:  Darman’s

·         Hovi Tips:  Keith’s

Front – Arms at Side

front-1.jpg?rev=0

Back – Arms at Side

back-1.jpg?rev=0

Left – Arms Raised

leftraised-0.jpg?rev=0

Right – Arms Raised

rightraised-0.jpg?rev=0

Right Side – Details

rightdetail-1.jpg?rev=0

Left Side – Details

leftdetail-2.jpg?rev=0

Abdomen Details

abdetail-1.jpg?rev=0

Helmet Off

frontunmasked2-0.jpg?rev=0

Action Shot

action2-0.jpg?rev=0

Cod & Butt Plate Attachment

cod_butt1-1.jpg?rev=0

cod_butt2-1.jpg?rev=0

Interior Strapping

intsnapping-0.jpg?rev=0

Front

helmetfront-1.jpg?rev=0

Side

helmetright-1.jpg?rev=0

helmetleft-1.jpg?rev=0

Back

helmetback-1.jpg?rev=0

Hovi Tip Detail

hovitips-0.jpg?rev=0

Lens Color

helmetbacklit-1.jpg?rev=0

Blaster

img_0664-0.jpg?rev=0

img_0665-0.jpg?rev=0

Neck Seal

neckseal-1.jpg?rev=0

TD

td-0.jpg?rev=0

Holster

holster2-1.jpg?rev=0

:icon_beg: 

Nice build!  Only thing that stands out is adjusting your kidney and abs sides so you  don't have that V shape in between them. You can also add a strap in between on the bottom right side

Good luck :duim:

Edited by Snaps
  • Like 1

Looks good but ageee on the sides needing looking at. The straps will both bring the gap down and line up the top and bottom edges. Its a quick and easy fix and will also bring Centurion closer should you be looking at this later on.<br>

Good Luck

• Like 1

You put a snap on the right side of the ab for a reason... use it!  Snap plate across from it on the kidney on the inside, and hook those together with a strap!  (:  It can be a little pain to put on, but it'll look so much nicer!

Great kit, though.  Looking forward to seeing your centurion app too!

Oh hey, just noticed (and this won't affect anything, I'm sure) but on the blaster's right side there's a gap in the barrel holes.  There's supposed to be a bayonet lug there... looks like a misshapen blob of resin.  

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32351-kredals-doopy-doo-with-t-jay-kit-e-11-build-80-realistic-maybe/?p=418480shows how it goes on... since I had to look it up too.  (:

Edited by Kredal

Hello, Jaydon!! Thank you for your application for Expert Infantry. Let's dig into your armor!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been posted. Upon review, your armor displays all the necessary details to qualify for EIB. That said, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to EIB!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly: In this section I will review observations made by both your fellow troopers and myself. I will specify if any suggested changes or adjustments would be required or affect any application. 

Your overall build....what can I say? Well constructed, well detailed, and great fit. Nice overall work!

When you wear your forearms, make sure you have the square indent ridge, and the molded ridges on the biceps and shoulder bells aligned. post-12041-0-46715000-1441679738_thumb.jpg

Excellent work with your painted details. Your buttons are perfect and your paintwork on your helmet is outstanding. Nice, thin outlines to all the traps, tears, and rank bar areas. 

Your side seams are mentioned a couple times by your fellow troopers. This was a judgement call on my part. It is required that if there is any gap on the sides that it be kept below 1/2 inch or 12 mm. On your right side, the separation at the top exceeds this but I believe that has happened from a lack of strapping and not improper fit of your armor. In looking at your interior strapping pic, you have no closure strap on your right side. You have the male snap installed in the upper corner of the ab, but this should be both functional as well as a Centurion feature. I have the strap mounting location in red.post-12041-0-23091300-1441679703_thumb.jpg

Centurion Suggestions: I try my hardest to spot things that might affect a Centurion application and list them, but the ultimate accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

It seems pretty obvious that Centurion is your goal. There are a couple things I will need to have changes before you apply. 

Going back to your side seams on your torso, once you get that retaining strap installed on your right side, and a good belt tightening, your side seams will go away. Please make sure you re-take your Centurion photos with this corrected detail.

Next actually has to do with your blaster. There are certain details on your blaster that need to be installed correctly. First is the clip end on your magazine. It needs to be flipped over. The release button should favor the right side, the word "OFF" should be upside down and the arrow should be pointing left towards the front of the blaster. The correct magazine is on the right here:post-12041-0-85001100-1441679775_thumb.jpg

Next, I love that you decided to go with dark gray or gunmetal as supposed to all black. I like the contrasts. Anyway, your scope rail needs to be painted as well. If you like the silver one, make a second one and switch them out for your application. The last thing is your bayonet lug is missing. This will need to be installed.

Beautiful overall work, Jaydon!! Congratulations!