Source for decals ?

Hello fellow troopers ! I'm looking for a vinyl decals source for my tool chest. Here's a picture:

---------

I'm looking for Imperial Cogs, my TKID and also FISD, Canadian Garrison and Imperial Fortress decals. I'm trying to source locally but if any of you guys make them or know a source, I'm all ears !!

Thanks

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

A good idea is to just Google "Star Wars decals", Pat, which should give you quite a few results.  I am not sure if the FISD decals are available until you get your TK#, but perhaps someone on here could enlighten you, (and me)!   Your Garrison website may be a place to look/ask, and you should also try http://www.skaught.com/store/?pCat=9, as he has some unique ones, and is also a 501st member.  Are you using this as an actual tool box or an armor bin?

A good idea is to just Google "Star Wars decals", Pat, which should give you quite a few results.  I am not sure if the FISD decals are available until you get your TK#, but perhaps someone on here could enlighten you, (and me)!   Your Garrison website may be a place to look/ask, and you should also try http://www.skaught.com/store/?pCat=9, as he has some unique ones, and is also a 501st member.  Are you using this as an actual tool box or an armor bin?

Thanks Joseph, I'll take a look at skaught and I'm using a Stanley 50gal, tool chest. I just want to decorate it a bit. 

You can find some personalized decals When you get your ID # on the 501st forum. Do a search for decals. I'd post link but the link is posting weird and leads nowhere. Trooperbay.com has some decals as well

Edited by Snaps

You can find some personalized decals When you get your ID # on the 501st forum. Do a search for decals. I'd post link but the link is posting weird and leads nowhere. Trooperbay.com has some decals as well

They have fisd, canadian garrison and imperial fortress ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought some vinyl waterproof printable sticker paper at www.snap-paper.com and printed my own, admittedly my box hasn't been out yet but it certainly passed the wet thumb rub test, no smudging and no dirty thumb.If you don't feel your arty enough to design your own, I'm sure there are plenty of troopers who wouldn't mind helping out, I love messing around in GIMP doing the odd arty thing.<br><br>

GIMP : Graphic Interface Manipulation Program in case your mind is doing backflips :) it's a free kind of photoshop.<br><br>

Edit: sorry tried adding the link but it just goes haywire

Edited by Chip

Thanks Steve and Rob, I found a local graphics printer and I got my labels made. I keep the snap-paper and the shirtngiggle idea in mind for next time !!!