Is anyone making pistols yet?

Daetrin

I know a bunch of people are doing gloves, boots, and E-11's, but maybe I missed it, is anyone doing a run of side arms yet?  I'm able to start trooping again, and really want that part squared away.

I've found a really close base part to start, the problem, it is sold out and discontinued...

I have been looking at the same discontinued kits, found some dummy training Glock plastic guns but ain't going buy one until I find an available receiver conversion , the search continues

There's always the real one, for real guns that is still available, but I'm not a Glock Owner myself nor have I tried my luck at casting something like that, plus the +$600 price tag is not encouraging for me. If anyone is wondering is this one:------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

I would love to 3D design it and publicly publish it, but i'm still in need of better pictures... I thought the pictures from the "Hot Toys" would solve that problem, but in the end i still can't get the details from the visor area.

• Like 1

I thought about making a mold of my Glock but I tracked down an airsoft to use as a base.  Would love to see someone come up with a reasonable representation of the carbine kit as I can't really see myself spending $600 on something I can't legally install on my real gun, I could almost justify it if I could since it would probably be a fun range toy.  One of these days I'm going to try to take my 3d modeling skills beyond Cube and Sphere.

-----------

This guy looks fairly close.  Although it's doesn't say it'll work with a Glock, with the 5 different adapters it comes with it might be able to be easily adapted.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021