What to use for Inner Padding or Lining?

My Anovos order comes with just the helmet (completed) and the kit, with no inner linings or padding. 

What do I need to get for the inside of the armor, and what would best be used for adhesive? 

I have E6000 for the ABS, but maybe Gorilla glue or industrial-strength two-sided tape for any type of padding or lining inside?

Edited by meekerscott

I personally use Industrial strength velcro.  If you put it on and let it cure before you attach anything it's pretty strong and the holding power is pretty good too. The plus is if for any reason you need to swap out or change or repair it's easy to remove or get out without leaving anything behind. The two sided tape works well for certain applications. It's hard to remove and sometimes gets messy.

I went to Jo Anne fabrics an purchased some 1 inch thick "Chair cushion padding", Scott, and cut it to fit in the places I needed it, including the inside of my bucket.  Like the other Scott said, I used Industrial strength Velcro.  I would suggest this over any sort of glue, as over time any sort of padding can absorb sweat, and start to smell pretty bad.  That way you can either replace it or remove it for cleaning.

• 4 months later...