Wondering if a seller is selling recast or not

bip

If I am posting this in the wrong area, I am sorry.

I came across a seller on ebay selling armor, just wondering if this particular seller's company is selling recast or not. Looks like their base of operation is at the Philippines.

I don't think I am allow to say the name of this particular company or the ebay link.

please help

here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...rksid=p3907.m29

Also our very own Deckard fronts quality kits: http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=1898, which is nice because you don't pay markup on the rest of the items that you can source yourself.

This is all FX though, and our hobby extends beyond that. There are other makes - do some research before buying is always key.

Well you may want to check out the clone forums. They are Clone Troopers Network, and Clone Empire. You will get more info that you probably thought possible.

It's easy - just throw out your morals. Recast someone's hard work (unlike TKs there's no screen used clone suits, so each one is 100% hand sculpted from scratch) using illegal labor, then just coat with plenty of paint which for all we know contains high amounts of lead, etc. Then rake in near 100% profit, as you stole the sculpts and pay nothing for labor. Enjoy your time fully on earth, as you're assuredly damned in the afterlife. :)

Yeah, I have no strong feelings on this subject ;-)

He has recasted from another recaster..and he from another..and,and,and...it´s a horror...if I don´t want,that someone recasts my work,I don´t sell it.Recasting is a f***,but it´s a part of life...I think all of us bought recastet parts in the past.You can´t know all handbuilders in the world.And who is telling the truth?If I am looking for an nonrecastet Armor,I would ask in the RPF-Forum.

The ROTS-Vaderarmor looks like an Rubiesrecast..also whats the problem?I can´t ask Rubies to make me a fiberglasarmor.I think that´s ok!? :D