Hand Made First Order TK

ABS forms equally as well as HIPS or Styrene but it is not as easy form using a vacuum cleaner like most hobbyists use to form plastics.

Shop vac. Just sounds so more masculine than "vacuum cleaner".

Shop vac. Just sounds so more masculine than "vacuum cleaner".

You should thank him for translating it into American English. He didn't call it a hoover.

-Eric

• 2 weeks later...

WTH!!!!! I was spray painting my second bucket and after some minor issues with Rustoleum (along with all of the feedback on the forums), decided to switch to Krylon. I used Krylon Maxx primer and gloss white paint. First issue I noticed, the gloss white actually appeared flat. Then I was attempting to fill some spots I had missed with glazing putty and while spreading it on, this happened!

6AEEE8DB-D07F-4AC7-B172-27A7DDB5A154_zps

I had let the white cure for well over 24 hours. What did I do wrong? Is this a reaction between the paint and the glazing putty, or did I not wait long enough?

I'm so frustrated with this!

I would love to see someone else's finished bucket, especially paired with armor!

I absolutely plan on doing so, but it won't be until early next year once things slow down a bit and I can finally get to work on it.

• 5 weeks later...