Hand Made First Order TK

OMG! I think I'm finally done!!! Hours of sanding later and I'm super stoked with how this turned out!

BD37AB2F-E82F-4998-BF08-888A90AF60D5_zps

Now, I just need to mold and cast it! No way am I trooping with this 10lb bucket on my head!

Edited by mitcheg1
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Simply fantastic workmanship! I have some spare clear smoke ABS that would work for the lenses, but I can't form the bubbles for you. Feel free to shoot me your address at kchristley@gmail.com and I'll send you a sheet or two that should work for you.

Simply fantastic workmanship! I have some spare clear smoke ABS that would work for the lenses, but I can't form the bubbles for you. Feel free to shoot me your address at kchristley@gmail.com and I'll send you a sheet or two that should work for you.

Thanks for the feedback and the offer. I have managed to find some clear PETG that I plan to form into a lens and dye with iDye Poly Black. I'll post pics when I get to that step.
  • Like 1

Tonight's progress!

C88ECB85-AD1D-4153-AAC2-D1A126818A5A_zps

1449BEF5-33DA-498B-B050-487A6538ABFB_zps

Rookie Mistake #1: don't place your registration keys so high on the helmet. May need to add a 3rd seam down front! Hopefully tomorrow when I open this up and see the interior of the mold, I'm not forced to start this process all over again!

• Like 1

Tonight's progress!

C88ECB85-AD1D-4153-AAC2-D1A126818A5A_zps

1449BEF5-33DA-498B-B050-487A6538ABFB_zps

Rookie Mistake #1: don't place your registration keys so high on the helmet. May need to add a 3rd seam down front! Hopefully tomorrow when I open this up and see the interior of the mold, I'm not forced to start this process all over again!

great work! And a cute baby:)