ANH E-11 with Blaster Core

Machinimax

"You can't stay on target with these things. You miss your first shot and you were lying on the ground with a hole blasted through your armor." - Anonymous Stormtrooper

ANH E-11 Blaster Rifle

qpKQmEq.jpg

This is an S&T Sterling airsoft gun that has been gutted and the internals replaced with lights and sounds. This is probably one of the most accurate metal Sterlings you can get without breaking the bank (more or less :) ) on a real deactivated one.

Specs

Rubber T-tracks from TFX Studios
Super accurate PlayfulWolfCub power cylinders
Replica Hengstler Counter from Dennis
Custom made scope rail
Vintage M38a2 tank scope (Not 100% accurate to the original but still awesome!)
Plecter Labs Blaster Core 4.0
RGB Superflux LED barrel light
6 segment LED ammo counter

jc5VQmb.jpg0y0NFrD.jpgrmI1kPe.jpg

The stand is also custom made using a simple design consisting of wood and PVC. I added a piece of sheet metal on the area of the bolt that covers the ejection chamber to give it a more accurate look. When painting the power cylinders, I gave it a crude paint job by intentionally missing spots and even wiping off wet paint. This was to give them a bit of a weathered and used look. The LEDs used for the bar graph display (and the trigger switch) are held in place using a special part I designed and 3D printed myself. The tube protecting the wires from the counter to the Sterling is actually the same type found in Lego Technic kits.

6nY72DX.jpggq0r0yw.jpg

Build Pics

eB4H8P8.jpgcwmi5ui.jpgSyAR0WE.jpgyZd4Aq5.jpg

Video

This build was much more challenging than it looked but in the end the results are what count and they make me very happy! I can't wait to pair this with my incoming Anovos armor and hopefully join up with the 501st. Thanks all for looking!

• Like 2

Great job. How hard was it to integrate the Blaster Core?

Not hard at all. Once I removed all of the airsoft firing components then I had plenty of room to insert the electronics. The sound card and battery pack fits right in the back near the end cap where I can also access the speaker and recharge port. The trickiest part was threading all the wires throughout the blaster but with a little patience it all came together nicely.

Edited by Machinimax

• 2 weeks later...