Weirdest question you've been asked this year at an event

Snaps

Not a question, but an awesome statement..

At a local movie theater fund raiser in June, we had a full variety of costumes, including a Vader, a Wookie, Han Solo and Princess Leia Slave.  As I was dripping wet in my Tusken, we were gathered to take a group shot and Leia was next to me.  I commented to her that she was lucky not to be in a heavy costume and sweating to death. Beautiful Leia said, "Yes.  But, I make others sweat!"  And indeed she did!

• Like 2

the old " missing your target crap" gets old lol.  Last troop I was at was at a car show in hot south florida. There were girls walking around squirting people with squirt guns. One pointed it at me, I pointed my blaster at her, she said, you'd just miss anyways. I took from her and squirted her in the eye 

Edited by Polar

One of my Garrison mates had a perfect response to that one. Someone commented that we had bad aim and the TK beside me says, "Why don't you ask Luke's Uncle how our aim is." Shut that guy up!!

Edited by Coastertk
  • Like 4

You didn't answer the question.........

I always get "These are not the droids you're looking for"

Anyone got a good response for that? Besides playing along

"We accept iphones now. Gimme."

Ok how about this... I'm standing around at an event in my Blackhole/shadow stormtrooper get-up with a couple of TKs. I've also got a bright orange captain's pauldron on. And an E-11. <br><br>

Guy comes up to me and sez 'aren't you a bit short for a Darth Vader'?<br><br>

Was he being clever and basing his joke on the suggestion that a stormtrooper might harbour a case of hero-worship to the extreme that he adopts the distinctive colour scheme of his idol? Or could he really not see that I looked almost exactly like my companions (apart from being a different shade of plastic) and almost nothing like Big Dave (apart from the same shade of plastic)?<br><br>

So trying to provide an appropriate punch-line, and failing miserably I just said<br><br>

'Yes I am'.

• Like 1

Ok how about this... I'm standing around at an event in my Blackhole/shadow stormtrooper get-up with a couple of TKs. I've also got a bright orange captain's pauldron on. And an E-11. <br><br>

Guy comes up to me and sez 'aren't you a bit short for a Darth Vader'?<br><br>

Was he being clever and basing his joke on the suggestion that a stormtrooper might harbour a case of hero-worship to the extreme that he adopts the distinctive colour scheme of his idol? Or could he really not see that I looked almost exactly like my companions (apart from being a different shade of plastic) and almost nothing like Big Dave (apart from the same shade of plastic)?<br><br>

So trying to provide an appropriate punch-line, and failing miserably I just said<br><br>

'Yes I am'.

You should have said "Not cool bro!  Can't you see this is funeral armour and I'm in mourning?  Or did you not get the memo about the Death Star?"

• Like 2

Other half was out in town last weekend as Boba with our other garrison.  Some old man approached him and asked if he'd mind coming back next week (today) and 'sorting out that ruddy Britain First lot' as they were marching.  I was most amused at the thought of Boba chasing them down the street.

(for anyone unfamiliar Britain First is a not very nice far right UK political group who often protest in town centres about immigration and the like)

• Like 1

ok, soon, this has to be hands down the strangest question ever asked of me and our fellow troopers today... The troop was a fundraiser at a local school. a group of roughly 11 year olds walked by us and asked:

"Did you kill Darth Vader and then Tea Bag him?"

TOTALLY SHOCKED at the words coming out of this young kids mouth. wow.. just wow. 

• Like 4

Clamps wins . . . I was there.  While I didn't witness this, I thought I had a winner at the same event.  It wasn't a question, but a kid came up to three of us and said, "Make it rain!" and made THE gesture.

az1MWx4Zm_840w_v1_zpsbw4ahzqo.jpg

Thing is, then I heard about this from Clamps . . . thread won.  Give that man the Internet or something.

Asked on Saturday:

-Are you Star Wars?

-(Me) Yeah, I'm the whole freaking movie...

The guy started laughing his @$$ off.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Asked on Saturday:

-Are you Star Wars?

76b786838d5aed5c8aa00245d190c686.jpg

• Like 3

Asked on Saturday:

-Are you Star Wars?

76b786838d5aed5c8aa00245d190c686.jpg

Hahaha!!

Last weeks troop at a school, Q&A in classes, two TKs and Vader. Kid puts his hand up and asks Vader "are you made of cheese?".... "Err, no".<br>

"Ok" says the kid, points at TK 1, "are YOU made of cheese?", "no". Kid points at TK2.... "Are YOU made of cheese?".<br>

I look at the teacher. "Theyve been studying cheese in class" she said !!!